ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FREE PAYPAL MONEY METHOD

• Please log in to reply
FREE PAYPAL MONEY METHOD

arjunpandit
arjunpandit
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0

Three years registered
Thanks

ozel07
ozel07
    Rep

Three years registered

Wow nice ty

saiuday2609
saiuday2609
    Rep

Threads: 1
Three years registered

I know this works as I've done it a few times with people who either have tried to scam me through paypal friends and family, or my friends just wanted free money so we would split the profits...

I will try to clarify some stuff if needed. Common sense questions please dont ask. ALSO, I dont know how long this will work once I post this...so to each their own.

symbols2255
symbols2255
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Three years registered

good

zublmc
zublmc
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

ight

Brandi2678
Brandi2678
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1

Three years registered

love paypal

SAYN0M0RE
SAYN0M0RE
    Rep
    GOD

Threads: 5

Three years registered

if that's the "send a payment and then get your money back through your bank" it's likely to get you into legal problems

edit : could work, seems more elaborate than the one i've seen before but the person you send the money too is likely to get into trouble, especially since sometimes when you send a lot of money through friends & family, paypal asks to verify both identities (yeah yeah even if it's under the 2.5/2k annual limit)

So here's the thing. You need to tell PayPal since they won't help you that you are really upset and have been with them some time now. My PayPal reps ALWAYS told me I'm sorry I can't help, but you can tell your bank to deal with the issue that it was unauthorized. Numerous times they all recommend to do that..... Now AFTER the bank has stopped payment, you file with that site telling them that you were advised also to contact your bank right away because of unauthorized payment to someone. They will NOT bother the other person as I had tried really hard to limit the scammers PayPal and all they can tell me was they can't release any info and to make a police report or call my bank.... When I had my negative in my PayPal, I told them I need to pay bills with PayPal, and me losing my laptop shouldn't stop me from being able to use PayPal because this negative was NOT my fault... PayPal filled my negative right away... So it is not up to my bank after I fill that report in with cfpb... PayPal would have to be the one to authorize that payment back to me... Not that they HAVE to... They even told me at one point since I called my bank to let them know it was unauthorized, they agreed with my side at the end and gave my money back

Btw... I've sent well over 15k easily in one account with friends and family...I have 3 PayPal accounts under different banks and cards with different aliases similar to my real info. Had them for years

MasnyOlo
MasnyOlo
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 4
Four years registered

this one seems hq, lets check 

wildmadolche
wildmadolche
    Rep
    Addicted