ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Cleaned my keyboard (you should too)

• Please log in to reply
Cleaned my keyboard (you should too)

ariadev
ariadev
    Rep
    Grey King

Threads: 20
Credits: 0

Four years registered

After 2+ years i just spent an hour and a half picking out every individual key and cleaning the dust off it with a cloth and cleaning all the shit and food in between every key once all of them were out.

I suggest doing this, the enjoyment and satisfaction reaches the max, your keyboard will look sexy asf again.

Edited by ariadev, 24 May 2020 - 12:52 PM.

Cake
Cake
    Rep
    A slice of heaven.

Threads: 73

Six years registered

I do this every 3 or so months, pull off all keys, use a xpower airrow to remove the loose crap and then get in with cloths and such to clean the rest, and wash the keycaps carefully to not remove anything. 

Makes it look new.

I enjoy doing it very much so, every time. 

I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY VIA NULLED PM

ariadev
ariadev
    Rep
    Grey King

Four years registered

I do this every 3 or so months, pull off all keys, use a xpower airrow to remove the loose crap and then get in with cloths and such to clean the rest, and wash the keycaps carefully to not remove anything. 

Makes it look new.

I enjoy doing it very much so, every time. 

Yea this is definitely going to become a normal thing for me, I don't know how quick this will get dirty again though, but isn't 3 or so times a month excessive? 

Edited by ariadev, 24 May 2020 - 12:45 PM.

kilwa20
kilwa20
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Three years registered

ckg,vlf;

Cake
Cake
    Rep
    A slice of heaven.

Six years registered

Yea this is definitely going to become a normal thing for me, I don't know how quick this will get dirty again but is 3 or so times a month excessive? 

I'd say it depends on the person.

3 times per month for me would be waaaay to excessive. I don't eat near my keyboard and such so I'd assume I have a lot of less crumbs and such than others, I guess just find a point where it's dirty to where you find it suffice to clean and figure out how long it took since your previous clean. 

Nothing wrong with taking care of your equipment, if 3 times a month is needed in your circumstance then no, it's not excessive. 

ariadev
ariadev
    Rep
    Grey King

Four years registered

I'd say it depends on the person.

3 times per month for me would be waaaay to excessive. I don't eat near my keyboard and such so I'd assume I have a lot of less crumbs and such than others, I guess just find a point where it's dirty to where you find it suffice to clean and figure out how long it took since your previous clean. 

Nothing wrong with taking care of your equipment, if 3 times a month is needed in your circumstance then no, it's not excessive. 

Oh fuck stupid me, I read your post thinking you clean yours 3 times a month hence my question xd 

Edited by ariadev, 24 May 2020 - 12:52 PM.

Cake
Cake
    Rep
    A slice of heaven.

Six years registered

Oh fuck stupid me, I read your post thinking you clean yours 3 times a month hence my question xd 

:") hell nah haha, no worries though.