ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Professional Website/Software Development (Coding) Services

• Please log in to reply
Professional Website/Software Development (Coding) Services

sam1anderson
sam1anderson
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 4
Credits: 0
One year registered

10 ways Software Development Consulting benefits your Business

A few days back, I was talking to a friend who is an entrepreneur planning to move his business to digital. He was telling me how he was researching the software domain, what it takes to become a digital entrepreneur, get a competitive advantage, etc. I asked him if he had hired software development companies for consultants to help streamline the process. To my surprise, he said No and that he was getting all the information from the internet and several software entrepreneurship boot camps.

Now, while I am all pro for primary research, when it comes to something as vast as the software domain, there’s only so much that Google and courses can teach you. While it can get you an understanding of the best technologies and approach, high ROI marketing activities, a software development consulting firm will tell you the whys specific to your business, find plan Bs when the anticipated outcome is not reached, and make you a lean business.

The conversation I had with my friend made me realize that there are so many entrepreneurs who believe in going solo and not taking guidance from people who have been in the software business. And that made me feel how important it is to promote the need for partnering with a software development consulting company.

sam1anderson
sam1anderson
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 4
One year registered

Does your FinTech business need data analytics outsourcing?

“Data is everything” is a well-established cliche and not just in the FinTech or Financial Services industry but in every possible business. But the real power lies in the ability to process raw data to produce tangible, actionable insights. What would it mean for your FinTech business to be able to process every little piece of data almost instantaneously and use it to improve customer experience and build better products faster than your competitors? That’s what data analytics does to your business.

Since the time financial app development company witnessed the digital transformation, businesses efficiently utilized insights gained via data analytics reports to stop customer churn, prevent accidents, and predict and stop financial fraud and failures. Thanks to big data, FinTech has expanded its operations using modern technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ML) , Smart data discovery. These applications are the primary reasons for SMBs and enterprises to prefer data analytics outsourcing.

Outsourcing is a cost-efficient strategy that helps startups, SMBs, and established enterprises effectively manage everyday operations by leveraging analytics expertise and curating data with their brand.

daffodilsw
daffodilsw
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

Ensure maximum test coverage and quality of your software application with our software testing services. Daffodil’s quality assurance expertise covers a wide range of software applications including client-server apps, web apps, mobile apps, high-volume transaction applications, and highly complex software systems.