ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HOW TO WRITE HIGH-QUALITY POSTS

• Please log in to reply

Nuva
Nuva
    Rep

Threads: 4
Credits: 0
Three years registered

thread is closed

Edited by Nuva, 20 May 2020 - 05:28 PM.

Egyn
Egyn
    Rep
    kokot

Threads: 33

Six years registered

ty

JavaQuality
JavaQuality
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 77

Four years registered

Nice thread :pepo:

Maybe this will be useful to the one or other (new) member, and I hope you didn't just copy-paste this from another forums.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmed

Nuva
Nuva
    Rep

Threads: 4
Three years registered

Wrote this myself

Bankroll
Bankroll
    Rep
    Gangsta

Threads: 203

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

thank you

GQNuCvt.gif

GQNuCvt.gif

tRrba0E.png

ariadev
ariadev
    Rep
    Grey King

Threads: 20

Four years registered

Nice  :wub:

Also don't ruin your profile with shitposts to threads you don't actually have an interest in because it shows 

Edited by ariadev, 20 May 2020 - 02:37 AM.

TotalKenichi
TotalKenichi
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Thank you for the time and effort on the post keep it up

, on 19 May 2020 - 1:22 PM, said:

I hope you use the knowledge that I have shared here to improve your language skills and your posts because it doesn't matter how many awards or how many likes you have if you constantly post low-quality material. I know everyone won't be bothered to read this, but for the few people who do care about the forum and want to become quality members, please read this guide thoroughly and try to implement certain thing you learn from this guide in your future posts.

Once again, if you have any issues/help, feel free to contact me.

What factors define a quality post?

•     Writing proper English with good grammar.
  •     Explain the key points when discussing a specific topic.
  •     Providing adequate information.
  •     Using external resources to improve your points.
  •     Respecting other members
  •     Ask questions & be humble.

Writing proper English with good grammar

This is the most important factor when it comes to writing high-quality posts. You don't need to be an English Major to write proper English. When it comes to posts on this forum, DO NOT reply messages like "ty", "tks", "hbuhb" or any other random nonsense. This is called spamming/Leeching and if you continue to do this, you will get banned from the forum. Writing your posts in full sentences and complete thoughts will not only make you appear as intelligent but will also help other members to understand what you're saying.
The easiest way to earn respect on this forum is to show people that you know what you're talking about. Do not talk about areas where you don't have any experience in and don't give false advice to inexperienced and new members.

Explain the key points when discussing a specific topic.

Forums are basically a tool for communicating complex ideas among other things of course. However, communicating said ideas is the core fundamental purpose of a forum. When you are exchanging knowledge, make sure to put weightage on the key point. Don't start talking about things that are not relevant to the topic being discussed. Always try to stay on track.

Providing adequate information.

When discussing certain topics, try your best to not be vague. Remember, if you wrote a thousand-word post and all of it contains vague information with no real value, it is pointless. You should be able to deliver your message in a short and informative manner whilst highlighting all key point of the relevant topic. If you provide incomplete information, the responder to your post cannot give a comprehensive answer because you have not provided sufficient information to obtain a good answer. I'm not telling you to write huge essays, just be concise and to the point when communicating. This will save a lot of time and potential miscommunications.

Using external resources to improve your points.

Google is your friend. Before asking for help on the forum, try to find the answer yourself. There are many sources to get your issues clarified. Google, Reddit, Quora, WIkihow etc can all be used to answer your questions. If you still need further assistance feel free to discuss your questions on the forum.

Respecting other members

This is an extremely important factor especially when it comes to forums. Never disrespect another member due to any reason. Not only will this look bad on the forum, but it will also tarnish your reputation within the forum too. Remember, at Nulled, were a family. There may we certain issues from time to time, in such a case discuss the matter privately. Do not take it to the forum and tarnish the name of the forum.

Ask questions & be humble.

You will not learn if you don't ask. Even if what your asking is stupid, don't be afraid to do so. We all start from somewhere and that is nothing to be ashamed of. Nulled has a wonderful staff & many members who will be more than willing to help you. Finally, don't be a jerk to other users. Stay humble and people will respect you.

If you follow the guidelines I've mentioned above, you will definitely improve your post quality, your reputation, knowledge and you will help to make Nulled clean and free from low-quality content. Thanks for read

Abadon39
Abadon39
    Rep

Three years registered

Thanks for the nice clarification. You helped me a lot, and I want to share a useful resource with you. I liked this article -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. This article describes very well how to write an essay. Through this article, I was able to improve my research writing style

Edited by Abadon39, 17 March 2021 - 12:51 PM.

Sic58
Sic58
    Rep
    sngen.xyz

Threads: 134

Four years registered

Wow really HQ :cant:

antoni01
antoni01
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

It doesn't take much effort. To write a good post. All you have to do is find a couple of schemes. How to write them properly and beautifully. Let's say when I was creating a managed wordpress hosting . I had to write a lot of text. I just found the paragraphs I needed to go through like here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. Arranged the text in paragraphs and I was done. I had the text ready to go.

Edited by antoni01, 22 October 2021 - 09:45 AM.