ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Reverse Engineering a cheat

• Please log in to reply
Reverse Engineering a cheat

Deleted2304759
Deleted2304759
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Five years registered

I recently purchased a cheat and its worked very well but now the website and the discord have vanished and I cant buy new keys. I was wondering if someone could rebuild the program and bypass the "License key" requirement. Ive got a few keys left and ive tested them and it works still, any help would be appreciated and if you think that you could help please reply or pm me. If you can make some progress in it id be happy to pay!

DragonRising66
DragonRising66
    Rep
    Vape on be Free

Threads: 5

Eight years registered

why don't you just simply write a support email if available ?

I know for a fact that those discords get deleted quick because they are against the TOS but the staffs and mods are creating plenty of backup servers to join in hope you find the discord and website again

good luck 

;)

Posted Image

Deleted2304759
Deleted2304759
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 15

Five years registered

I know for a fact that those discords get deleted quick because they are against the TOS but the staffs and mods are creating plenty of backup servers to join in hope you find the discord and website again

good luck 

;)

I have already tried to reach out and ive gotten no response sadly, now the emails comeback as "undelivered" 

Restraint
Restraint
    Rep
    Overlord

Threads: 35
Credits: 3

Six years registered

good luck 

;)

Idk what cheat he bought but I know that with citizenhack for garrysmod these niggas hack has been broken for more than half a year and they fail to acknowledge it, seems like they just gave up on the whole project and don't even log on to the website anymore. It was always a bit of a shitfest but now it's really bad, sometimes support emails just don't work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click to PM ME - ALWAYS verify on nulled PM before making any deals or transactions

I do NOT do deals over discord

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trDvPfo.png