ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[CSGO / DOTA2 / RUST] - FIXING OLD GAMBLING SCRIPT'S

• Please log in to reply
[CSGO / DOTA2 / RUST] - FIXING OLD GAMBLING SCRIPT'S

imperiumyt
imperiumyt
    Rep
    ImperiuM

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Four years registered

I've been a programmer for some time and a few years ago I worked with the market for betting sites with skins from csgo,

and now I see that this market is coming back and now we have other types of skins :D 

such as rust and dota2.

So if someone has a script that is buggy or with a backdoor,

I can fix or put deposits in skins of csgo, dota2 and rust on your site.

Discord: Hachiman#9053

Email: [email protected]

Phoen1cExpo
Phoen1cExpo
    Rep

Threads: 1
Four years registered

Hmm .. it’s very difficult to bet, because there is a very high probability that you will lose, because sport is unpredictable . For example, I recently started betting on football and was able to win more than $ 20,000 in two weeks. This is a very large amount and it is quite difficult to earn. To make money on bets, first you need to understand sports events, and secondly you need to bet only in reliable bookmakers like Sbobet88 Indonesia agent . I myself place bets only in this office and I had no problems with payments. So if you will make bets, then do them only in reliable offices.

imperiumyt
imperiumyt
    Rep
    ImperiuM

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6
Four years registered

Hmm .. it’s very difficult to bet, because there is a very high probability that you will lose, because sport is unpredictable . For example, I recently started betting on football and was able to win more than $ 20,000 in two weeks. This is a very large amount and it is quite difficult to earn. To make money on bets, first you need to understand sports events, and secondly you need to bet only in reliable bookmakers like Sbobet88 Indonesia agent . I myself place bets only in this office and I had no problems with payments. So if you will make bets, then do them only in reliable offices.

I'm just a developer, I charge to make websites or fix