ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

New To Cracking

• Please log in to reply
New To Cracking

Un1verse
Un1verse
    Rep

Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hello, so I'm fairly new to cracking and here for some guidance. I would like to start hitting some accounts and building my vault. I run Slayer Leecher v0.6 to get the combo list and ProxySpace for free proxys. After that I use a checker from a bundle of checker I got off of one of the forums. So far I haven't got any hits.

Is there any suggestions from the community on what I should be doing better? 

If you can give me a more in dept look and some guidance, please add me on discord - 11211#1179

ObbedCode
ObbedCode
    Rep
    Anti-Virus

Threads: 68

Six years registered

Analyze the web requests and make a tool 

++

~~  Much Love From ObbedCode  ~~

Always RUN Files in a Sandbox / Virtual Machine 

bQKFo6Z.png

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1572

Four years registered

proxyscrape is good to start, but slayer is ded, try to grab some combo here or just buy some.

Check hits with Openbullet.

Purged3ga34af
Purged3ga34af
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 537

Six years registered

Hello, so I'm fairly new to cracking and here for some guidance. I would like to start hitting some accounts and building my vault. I run Slayer Leecher v0.6 to get the combo list and ProxySpace for free proxys. After that I use a checker from a bundle of checker I got off of one of the forums. So far I haven't got any hits.

Is there any suggestions from the community on what I should be doing better? 

If you can give me a more in dept look and some guidance, please add me on discord - 11211#1179

Slayer leecher is a public combo source, legit you are getting public combolists raped over and over by everyone.

Using combos here is pretty much the same.

Assuming you can't get another source, I would recommend you learn a bit of combolist editing and work that magic on the public data you are gathering from sleecher or here and crack using that, should be a good start for better hits.

:jail: