ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Will pay someone to make an account creator through POST requests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Will pay someone to make an account creator through POST requests

Vouches 0

Xen0nym0us
Xen0nym0us
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Eight years registered
Vouches 0

// Thank you very much i already got someone doing this but I dont know how to delete post

Not sure if thats right subforum but it felt like most accurate

Pretty much title, account creator is for moviestarplanet game and preferably thats how I would love to have it;

- Program just have to send POST request, preferably with ability to change it, like choosing server or password, nicknames and pass can be completely random tho
- Use proxies from .txt file (ip:port) to bypass captcha which pops-up after 5-10 accounts or something like that
- Save those accounts to .txt file in login:pass format
- I want to make accounts from 1k to 10k, so ability to choose how many account would it create, or just showing how many account it created would be awesome (but if that is hard or anything then its ok, i can check it manually in .txt)
- idc about GUI, I want it to work not to be pretty, if everythinig is easy to set up and I dont have to use any python or something to run it then its enough

I have the request needed and i can list all servers so I hope that would help if anyone will want to do this

Also, if everything will be okay then I may contact you again after some time for something else!

I could make a mistake somewhere so sorry if thats the case, im nothing of a programmer myself and i wrote it in the way I THINK it works

Also please before you start working let me know the price you expect, I'd pay through PayPal

Edited by Xen0nym0us, 20 April 2020 - 03:35 PM.

Phantom0
Phantom0
    Rep
    Social Engineer | Refunder

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 22
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Not sure if thats right subforum but it felt like most accurate

Pretty much title, account creator is for moviestarplanet game and preferably thats how I would love to have it;

- Program just have to send POST request, preferably with ability to change it, like choosing server or password, nicknames and pass can be completely random tho
- Use proxies from .txt file (ip:port) to bypass captcha which pops-up after 5-10 accounts or something like that
- Save those accounts to .txt file in login:pass format
- I want to make accounts from 1k to 10k, so ability to choose how many account would it create, or just showing how many account it created would be awesome (but if that is hard or anything then its ok, i can check it manually in .txt)
- idc about GUI, I want it to work not to be pretty, if everythinig is easy to set up and I dont have to use any python or something to run it then its enough

I have the request needed and i can list all servers so I hope that would help if anyone will want to do this

Also, if everything will be okay then I may contact you again after some time for something else!

I could make a mistake somewhere so sorry if thats the case, im nothing of a programmer myself and i wrote it in the way I THINK it works

Also please before you start working let me know the price you expect, I'd pay through PayPal

I will do it but I take a small deposit upfront, if interested PM me on discord: Masako#0014

giphy.gif