ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Amazon Buy4u Service.

• Please log in to reply
Amazon Buy4u Service.

AsahDuh
AsahDuh
    Rep
    hmmm.. Asah Duh?

Threads: 13
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Can't join, CAPTCHAS are invalid every time I reset and try to verify.

Can't find a solution.

Gotta love this guy :jew:

Dark6ider
Dark6ider
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

is this service still available? 

iTopG
iTopG
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 41

Four years registered

Are they products obtained with SE?

ezgif-com-crop.gif

Niroski
Niroski
    Rep

Threads: 3

Four years registered

Guhar (AMZ/AMSeller) Review:

Friendly & Responsive: [3/10]
Guhar responses are very slow they also have a condescending attitude towards buyers, I found them hard to buy from with the disrespectful comments. Playing Overwatch was more important than dealing with paying customers. 

Service Success: No
After waiting around 3 days for the product to arrive then an extra 1 the product never came. I then asked for a replacement which I didn't get a reply so I asked for a refund. It took around 11 days from placing the order to getting a refund.

Price: £59 - [7/10]
The price of the item was decently prices with around half price but overall it doesn't really matter as I never got the item. They also didn't refund the whole amount they were around £1.50 off the amount I gave them.

Would I use again? Very unlikely

Conclusion: [4/10]
Overall Guhar provides a good service which has plenty of vouches on multiple Discord servers including Daddys Auction House. However on my first purchase I came to the conclusion I wouldn't use the services again due to the amount of issues that occurred. The wait times were far to long and after a week I just wanted our deal to be over, I've never been so disappointed as the item I was buying was a gift.

TexasHomie
TexasHomie
    Rep
    OnionPlay™

Threads: 12

Two years registered

Guhar responses are very slow they also have a condescending attitude towards buyers, I found them hard to buy from with the disrespectful comments. Playing Overwatch was more important than dealing with paying customers. 

After waiting around 3 days for the product to arrive then an extra 1 the product never came. I then asked for a replacement which I didn't get a reply so I asked for a refund. It took around 11 days from placing the order to getting a refund.

The price of the item was decently prices with around half price but overall it doesn't really matter as I never got the item. They also didn't refund the whole amount they were around £1.50 off the amount I gave them.

Overall Guhar provides a good service which has plenty of vouches on multiple Discord servers including Daddys Auction House. However on my first purchase I came to the conclusion I wouldn't use the services again due to the amount of issues that occurred. The wait times were far to long and after a week I just wanted our deal to be over, I've never been so disappointed as the item I was buying was a gift.

Amazing review, thanks

Guhar
Guhar
    Rep
    Evolution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 185

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Five years registered

Bump

v4fzxXh%2F95790-AFF-CB4-C-4-EA3-B4-CD-CA

HFrEF
HFrEF
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3

Three years registered

thanks - convinced me to not use his service. 

Guhar
Guhar
    Rep
    Evolution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Bump!

Join the new server 

chaeyo0
chaeyo0
    Rep
    I GOT YOU

Threads: 4

Five years registered

good honest review thanks

image.jpg

Guhar
Guhar
    Rep
    Evolution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Hello, I dont know this based on what but i'm not free the 24 hours for your questions + i don't even know who are you we all got shits irl and  i dont remember ignoring a buyer let me know what is wrong in dm

All Vouches can say that this review is not worthy. All my customers are happy and they never complained