ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

$10,000/MONTH WITH MOVIE STREAMING SITES /W PROOF

• Please log in to reply
$10,000/MONTH WITH MOVIE STREAMING SITES /W PROOF

SWIP
SWIP
    Rep
    VIP Monetizing Method

Threads: 79
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

Original thread comes from BHW (OP is Futurex) but I think his journey worth sharing here. I've compiled all the useful notes here for yours and my convenience. Thinking of starting a journey on this and hoping anyone who has the experience and earned with this method could give a couple of tips/opinions.

Anyway here's the method:

Currently I have a few sites making $300 to $500 a day, with about 300k UV a day in total (I monetize the sites with 1 pop/user/24 hour only. It means the income can be higher if I add some CPA network into the sites, and the other reason for this low earning is because I only choose to have clean ads - which gives lower CPM than other ads) => This is to prove that this niche is not yet oversaturated

Click the attachment for screenshot of my current earning with the pop-up in the last few months

EFs7a5A.png?1

As there're so many people getting interested in this niche, here I will review how a streaming site is built and promoted. (this is a review so you will understand how a movies site works, not a guide so I won’t go into details)

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by SWIP, 10 November 2020 - 09:51 PM.

iamatag
iamatag
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Zcvhjj6.png

Original thread comes from BHW (OP is Futurex) but I think his journey worth sharing here. I've compiled all the useful notes here for yours and my convenience. Thinking of starting a journey on this and hoping anyone who has the experience and earned with this method could give a couple of tips/opinions.

Currently I have a few sites making $300 to $500 a day, with about 300k UV a day in total (I monetize the sites with 1 pop/user/24 hour only. It means the income can be higher if I add some CPA network into the sites, and the other reason for this low earning is because I only choose to have clean ads - which gives lower CPM than other ads) => This is to prove that this niche is not yet oversaturated

Click the attachment for screenshot of my current earning with the pop-up in the last few months

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f

As there're so many people getting interested in this niche, here I will review how a streaming site is built and promoted. (this is a review so you will understand how a movies site works, not a guide so I won’t go into details)

treloog
treloog
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1

Four years registered

Wow, looks interesting, i will try it. thanks for sharing mate

bruno0114
bruno0114
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

looks interesting thank you for share

arminiscoll10
arminiscoll10
    Rep

Four years registered

grse

Original thread comes from BHW (OP is Futurex) but I think his journey worth sharing here. I've compiled all the useful notes here for yours and my convenience. Thinking of starting a journey on this and hoping anyone who has the experience and earned with grsegrsegsegsesthis method could give a couple of tips/opinions.

EFs7a5A.png?1

ahlanwasahlan
ahlanwasahlan
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

Thanks a lot man, I really need this !

OTSKA
OTSKA
    Rep
    HUNCHO

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6

Four years registered

Thank you for the work.

Daily Uploaded Money Making Guides, WSO, JVZOO And Udemy Courses! - Join Our Channel

elmomo
elmomo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Four years registered

Thank you mate

carlosr15
carlosr15
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 3

Seven years registered

Zcvhjj6.png

EFs7a5A.png?1

thanks u maan

ticuionut
ticuionut
    Rep

Seven years registered

is it really working?