ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 119
Credits: 0

Six years registered

First of all, Writing long paragraphs doesn't make you right.

Second of all, Your "Person" who you keep talking about that vanished 6 months ago will never emerge because he simply doesn't exist and you just wasted dozens of people's precious time into getting shit done that you can't even prove exists. 

Third, Just because there was a proxyless bovada config, doesn't mean there is one right now. I don't care how you waste your time, I only ask you to not waste others' time into making impossible configs, We're not mad at you because you wanted a config, we're mad at you because you scammed us into believing there's one working. I can't imagine who'd trust a word you say and work for you, whatever, have a good evening.

If i had to list all the people who spent their precious time into witch hunting your "exploit", I'd lose count

Are you stupid or what? I’ve never scammed anyone and never will. Get your facts straight and stop misinforming people. If anyone contacts me when I request configs or special projects to be made, they approach it on their own time and responsibility. One must sacrifice something in this case , time, expertise, and knowledge in order to obtain the solution for bovada and be paid a large sum rightfully so. That being said, don’t mislead people into thinking anything you say is right. You are an inexperienced troll online who has nothing better to do. So I’d appreciate if you could stop commenting on my sales thread as your basically trashing it with your nonsense. Thank you and get lost.

INFINITEY
INFINITEY
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 154

Five years registered

You got scammed yourself and wasted dozens of peoples times into believing the proxyless api still exsits from this post i just want you to know that people here in nulled arent really that professional to bughunt a big site.

Anyone reading this you can only crack accounts with recaptcha,

Goodluck with this.

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

You got scammed yourself and wasted dozens of peoples times into believing the proxyless api still exsits from this post i just want you to know that people here in nulled arent really that professional to bughunt a big site.

Anyone reading this you can only crack accounts with recaptcha,

Goodluck with this.

Yeah I understand that perfectly. That's why I strictly said I'm buying bovada accounts, no one even mentioned a config of any sort. That fool just found the opportunity to bring up irrelevant stuff is what I'm saying. As far as I know, no proxyless api or bypass for bovada exists, if anyone has it then it's super rare. Thanks for your insight though. At this moment, I'm only interested in buying accounts with the balance requirements I've prescribed.

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

bumpity bump

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered
Bump

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered
Bump

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

bump

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

bump

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

bump

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

bump, accepting partnerships as well in order to cash out and split 50/50. pm if you're interested , ez btc withdrawals B)