ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Covid 19 pandemic? Online classes then... F#ck u!

• Please log in to reply
Covid 19 pandemic? Online classes then... F#ck u!

CaptainAhab101
CaptainAhab101
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Hey everyone. My University has decided to transfer all course content to the university canvas. We had an online mid-term today which I highly depended on to get my low gpa up, but since my country's government only messes up more the current chaos with the outbreak I haven't really had the time to sit down and go through the 15 chapters that the exam was about. Got a 72, which isn't the worse, but I needed at least a 90. Anybody here knows if there's a way to see the correct answers in canvas exams through the Chrome Console, or an external program, or chrome extension? Is there a different Search Engine I should that'll allow for that to happen? 

Sorry for wasting your time with this stupid crap, but if you're out there, you who might have the answer to my question, and you've got a couple of minutes to answer this, I'd appreciate it. 

5a318b4ebd
5a318b4ebd
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

ty

junglemungle
junglemungle
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

Try asking people on brain.ly offering an high amout of points, people answer really fast there.

pruned_78854129
pruned_78854129
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 23

Six years registered

I guess canvas had retries in taking the exam, thats the time to screenshot the correct answers