ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

EmeraldStress.pw | Layer 7 Booter/Stresser | Plans from $2.99 | Hard hitting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
EmeraldStress.pw | Layer 7 Booter/Stresser | Plans from $2.99 | Hard hitting

Stack
Stack
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 30
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Easter sales on till April 15th, contact us via our Discord or me directly: crimzon#6304

jakobDeArticle
jakobDeArticle
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1

Six years registered

HONEST AND UNPAID/UNVOUCHED REVIEW

EDIT: After posting this review a staff member from the discord began randomly messaging, now the staff members are saying I'm "violating TOS" after making this report. Possibility of a scam report having to be opened. 

THEY HAVE A "WE MAY BAN OR REVOKE YOUR SERVICES FOR ANY REASON" clause. Do not buy this service.

Violation of Rule 26.

They also prevent software such as autoclicker which lets you renew (the package I bought was unlimited) your attacks. 

Which again. Violation Rule 26.

0/10 

Well. My target was blacklisted by the owner due to how many attacks I launched, even though I have unlimited attacks... ¯\_(?)_/¯

It's an L7 cheap(ish)  and it does an okay job for most sites if they dont have some serious tech guys who know what theyre doing. 

The "UI" of the website is nice and simple, there are tools to help you resolve IPs, via skype (havent tested) logger, and HTTP resolver however it is not well optimized as you have to drop the HTTP and the / for it to resolve the IP and then have to re-add it (copy and paste into your browser lol) to get the attack to work. 

This is capable of taking down cloud-flare sites however its gonna take about 300-400 seconds before the site will fully go down. 

Theres only two methods "Crasher" "Cloudflare UAM"

Summary: You wanna boot some kid off CSGO or take down some small gaming community/server's forums then this is the cheap option for you.

if your expecting to shut down a Dedicated Gaming Server like Arma, Minecraft, CSGO etc. You will be disappointed greatly. 

6/10

Better options out there for a few more extra bucks. Good for small booters. But The Owner will limit your attacks per a day even if your unlimited. 

Edited by jakobDeArticle, 12 April 2020 - 06:34 PM.

Stack
Stack
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 30

Five years registered

bump

Stack
Stack
    Rep
    Junkie