ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

I need tutoring of someone helpful :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
I need tutoring of someone helpful :)

Cloudsy
Cloudsy
    Rep
    It was a good ride nulled.

Threads: 47
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Need to learn c# for making crackers viewbots etc. if you have time and want to put in some effort to help a pleb out please do so :)

discord: fox#4751

Ailment
Ailment
    Rep
    Seven (+) Years Programming Experience | Commercial | Private

Threads: 12

Five years registered

Like said in my signature, I won't offer any mentoring, but feel free to start a conversation with me regarding anything you're unsure about.

To start you off at least, take a look at the MSDN Beginner Guide. https://docs.microso...gramming-guide/ Use the C# Docs often, because they'll save you plenty of times, trust me on this. I can't live without having to go to MSDN and read up on different functions, classes etc. It's super helpful and I really recommend you get started from there.

If you're one of the people who learn best from "being in the field", i.e. using source code and editing it yourself, take a look in the same section you posted this thread in. There's tons of different sources here that you can view, edit and run. Make edits and see how you like it, add new functions if you want to - build a mindset that is based on logic. Ask yourself the whys and hows when you're programming and see if you can figure out the answer to any questions like "why didn't this work?", "how does this function work?", "how was this class built up and why like this?"

Good luck!

If I send you a BTC address for "donations", it is not me. I never use the same BTC address - BEWARE OF THIS FACT.

If you need a project done, maybe some help regarding your own development, I am up for hire. DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT CRACKERS.

I can assist in the following languages and frameworks:

• PHP (Laravel, Lumen)
  • Node.Js (Express.js, Sails.js, Discord.js, Adonis)
  • C#
  • VB.Net
  • Python

If there is a specific topic you would like to talk about with me, I can help in the following topics:

• Machine Learning
  • Malware Creation
  • Botnets
  • 0day Creation
  • Bot Creation (Slack, Telegram, Discord, etc.)
  • TOR / Onion Network
  • Logic

ahmednait02
ahmednait02
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

YG

GJ

Cloudsy
Cloudsy
    Rep
    It was a good ride nulled.

Threads: 47

Five years registered

Like said in my signature, I won't offer any mentoring, but feel free to start a conversation with me regarding anything you're unsure about.

To start you off at least, take a look at the MSDN Beginner Guide. https://docs.microso...gramming-guide/ Use the C# Docs often, because they'll save you plenty of times, trust me on this. I can't live without having to go to MSDN and read up on different functions, classes etc. It's super helpful and I really recommend you get started from there.

If you're one of the people who learn best from "being in the field", i.e. using source code and editing it yourself, take a look in the same section you posted this thread in. There's tons of different sources here that you can view, edit and run. Make edits and see how you like it, add new functions if you want to - build a mindset that is based on logic. Ask yourself the whys and hows when you're programming and see if you can figure out the answer to any questions like "why didn't this work?", "how does this function work?", "how was this class built up and why like this?"

Good luck!

Thanks, for that long reply will add you on discord :)