In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I am involved with this group and with the people in it, I do know how I am here, I do support every action by the member of this group.
- Viewing Profile: Reputation: boogij
|Date of Birth:||Age Unknown - Birthday Unknown|
|Last Visit:||Today, 11:24 PM|
boogijMember Since 28 Sep, 2018
Online Last Active Today, 11:24 PM
- Group Legendary
- Active Posts 3060
- Profile Views 32050
- Member Title
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
- Website URL https://krebsonsecurity.com/
Posted by boogij on 12 December 2019 - 11:26 PM
Posted by boogij on 05 December 2019 - 04:29 PM
users are already retarded enough we don't need more toxic attention whores
Posted by boogij on 10 October 2019 - 06:13 PM
Posted by boogij on 05 October 2019 - 09:13 AM
ye but i found a lot accounts with unique addresses and all have PasswordDecoder.. are u sure?
Posted by boogij on 05 October 2019 - 08:56 AM
i'm quite sure that's a malware spread on mega
also all wallets have PasswordDecoder in folder..
Posted by boogij on 04 October 2019 - 06:07 PM
Posted by boogij on 04 October 2019 - 08:46 AM
Posted by boogij on 30 September 2019 - 07:56 PM
drops nanocore files:
C2 184.108.40.206 port 1604 hosted by Armor Connectic SAS in France
Posted by boogij on 30 September 2019 - 06:50 AM
Why do cops take down license plate numbers at parties?
1. a similar vehicle might have been reported as stolen
2. the vehicle is too old or too new for that area
3. officer believes driver's license is suspended
4. officer believes vehicle may be involved in a crime that just occurred or is about to occur (may not have reasonable suspicion or probable cause to frisk you or the vehicle)