ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Smokers of Nulled, how much do you smoke every day?

• Please log in to reply
Smokers of Nulled, how much do you smoke every day?

trashboat50
trashboat50
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Four years registered

I consider myself addicted and have been since 16, but I very rarely smoke more than 3 smokes a day, unless I'm drinking and partying. As I've grown older I have even switched to menthol click-type smokes. Can't stand the awful taste now anymore of regular smokes without a click.

Moderncro50
Moderncro50
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

I know that smoking is addicting but i would stop if i was on your place just saying.

trashboat50
trashboat50
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

I know that smoking is addicting but i would stop if i was on your place just saying.

Man, this is literally what everyone tells me when I tell them I only smoke 3x a day. In my opinion, it's just as addicting no matter how many you smoke. If I pass a day without smoking, I get seriously grumpy and just really unpleasant to be around.

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

Man, this is literally what everyone tells me when I tell them I only smoke 3x a day. In my opinion, it's just as addicting no matter how many you smoke. If I pass a day without smoking, I get seriously grumpy and just really unpleasant to be around.

get help not meant bad :pepo: 

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

trashboat50
trashboat50
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

get help not meant bad :pepo:

I've tried to take up vaping, and while it helped me decrease my smoking at around 50%-75%, I still felt the need to pick up a normal cigarette once in a while. Plus, now that money's tight, it's easier to scrounge up 3.5€ for a pack of smokes than to save 15€ for a bottle of e-liquid that I don't know if it'll even taste good.

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

I've tried to take up vaping, and while it helped me decrease my smoking at around 50%-75%, I still felt the need to pick up a normal cigarette once in a while. Plus, now that money's tight, it's easier to scrounge up 3.5€ for a pack of smokes than to save 15€ for a bottle of e-liquid that I don't know if it'll even taste good.

vaping has the snake effect 

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

leqatar
leqatar
    Rep
    hehe xd

Threads: 11
Eight years registered

I smoke really rarely tbh. I only smoke like 2, 3 blunts a week so it's not too bad

RamDass
RamDass
    Rep

Threads: 4

Four years registered

I consider myself addicted and have been since 16, but I very rarely smoke more than 3 smokes a day, unless I'm drinking and partying. As I've grown older I have even switched to menthol click-type smokes. Can't stand the awful taste now anymore of regular smokes without a click.

Use to hookah when younger. Never got into cigs but do mess with green tho.

Just wondering, have you ever tried to get cbd bud? I always wondered if someone like you would like cbd flower, can mix it with rolling tobacco.

It’s not like green with high thc, but you still get a buzz tho.

DOOD
DOOD
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5

Four years registered

i smoke weed and cigarettes, like  a pack every 2 days and weed like 1-2 grams per day.. i dont think it s a lot lol

lTSOKTOCRY
lTSOKTOCRY
    Rep
    I spilled lean on my pants

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 8
Four years registered

I'm not even 21 yet and I smoke more than the average smoker. who cares we all are going to die anyways

>> CHEAP PRODUCTS <<

>> JOIN THE CYBERPUNK DISCORD FOR HQ LEAKS <<