ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Suggestion for Posting on new accs

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Suggestion for Posting on new accs

Akeme
Akeme
    Rep
    Stefsot was here

Threads: 171
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Add a min post count for making threads, and also have them wait x hours before being able to post. I see many new accs making fake threads with viruses, scams and much more. They also try to increase the chances by making fake accounts to have good comments trying to convince others to be gullible enough to try it asap.

I'm not on here much anymore, but this site is full of leechers and it's just disgusting. I think there should be some more measures in place to at least deter noobs from posting threads in sections like leaks, cracked programs etc. I can tell you now, every noob I've come across with less than 100 posts have viruses in their posts. Not saying people with 100+ posts don't also give viruses, but it's just not as likely. 

Maybe also make it harder for them to post spam accumulating post count, bypassing any restrictions. Could possibly do this by making certain (if not all) sections have a combined cooldown. 

Let's say we made an account, we spam a thread in cracked programs, accounts and other leaks. As a result, we have accumulated 10+ post count within a matter of seconds. To reduce this, make them wait an incremental time before being able to post on any threads that have the hidden tag, if posted subsequent posts very fast. This would slow things down a bit more than before, but it could go away after x amount of posts. By the time that happens, the accounts should be banned for spam. The expected result is essentially banning them before they can do anything malicious. 

Or maybe have a hidden post count for certain sections, deterring them from spamming places like the lounge and off topic sections.

Of course it isn't as simple as that, but this site by far has the worst amount of leechers I've ever seen. No other site compares to this, in terms of leechers.

Posted Image Posted Image :wub:

Insane
Insane
    Rep
    Fullstack Dev

Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

+1 to this suggestion.

JiwBs43.png