ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[LEGENDARY VOUCHED] Nitro Sniper V1.2 | #1 Discord Nitro Grabber | Easiest way to get nitros while sleeping ! | Full Auto - Cheap - Easy to Use

• Please log in to reply
[LEGENDARY VOUCHED] Nitro Sniper V1.2 | #1 Discord Nitro Grabber | Easiest way to get nitros while sleeping ! | Full Auto - Cheap - Easy to Use

Vouches 0

PainChocolat
PainChocolat
    Rep
    Some haters in area

Threads: 238
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Vouches 0

Project sold

NEW LINK :

https://www.nulled.t...highly-vouched/

So i'm exploiting this to gib a thanks to all budies :pepelove: 

@America - @Arab - @CYBER - @France - @Rafik911 - @KitKat - @Ayanokouji - @DeaNox - @Regorce - @7SooN - @Alexej27 - @Taha - @BTC - @Mellowmz - @rond - @Marcos - @BadFella 

joX6U1b.gif

VansOnMyFeet
VansOnMyFeet
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

thx

OksaAFK
OksaAFK
    Rep
    OG

Threads: 373

Seven years registered

I got a vouch copy from @PainChocolat

I can say that he helped me to set up the bot and to find the token (he sent me a 1minute video that is quick easy to follow).

The tool works as described, he sent me an invalid nitro gift and the CLI (command-line interface), instantly said that the code wasn't valid, I do know that it works, now he told me where I can search for servers that give nitro links.

The bot works flawless, I don't know if they are more bots of this type in the market, but of course, it's faster than a human.

PD: The OP told me that it could be detected as a virus but I didn't have that problem.

PD2: For anyone that is planning to buy this, I recommend you to have it running 24/7 on an RDP

The program is simple and does its objective, so I cannot say bad things about it, it works fast and I got good support, I think that 5$ is not a bad price, but the key to grab nitros is to start joining lots of servers

I do not buy / sell anything.

Tyronica
Tyronica
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 520

Six years registered

Vouch

The tool was very easy to access, just requires 1 thing in order to work, which is your discord token ofc.

The speed of the sniper is insanely fast, when tested, I pasted an invalid code in a random server in that my other account was in, but the message was instantly deleted by a bot, yet the grabber still saw it before it was deleted. Very fast

igErz09.png

Will update when I get a hit! :)

UPDATE : 1 WK LATER!!!

image0.png

RaiDzArmY
RaiDzArmY
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 6

Four years registered

Wish you would accept Paypal, sadly can't pay you in BTC. = (

PainChocolat
PainChocolat
    Rep
    Some haters in area

Four years registered

Wish you would accept Paypal, sadly can't pay you in BTC. = (

we're sorry but you can use exchangers for that https://www.nulled.t...rency-exchange/ might be helpful

joX6U1b.gif

Coaster
Coaster
    Rep
    Aussie Legend

Threads: 377

Five years registered

Looks interesting

Owner Of Aussie Cunts United

PainChocolat
PainChocolat
    Rep
    Some haters in area

Four years registered

updated infos

joX6U1b.gif

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

VOUCH COPY REVIEW

I talked with the vendor. i was put into a server where a ticket was made for me. i verified that my disc is legit and the setup process was underway.

Setup took a couple of minutes but all in all it was all okay. the program needs the account token.

I cant say much other than i had it running constantly for a solid 4 days. I didnt manage to get any nitros but thats honestly up to me.

The program looks -and dont mistaken me, is- fast. It will definitely grab the code faster than all other human -and robot- hands. 

If you know how to find nitro drops, then its defintiely a worthwhile investment. Dont hesitate to buy!

-clout :pepolove:

Edited by Clout, 10 January 2020 - 04:48 PM.

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

Arachne
Arachne
    Rep
    ????

Threads: 40

Five years registered

Big vouch. Works perfectly.