ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[WTS] Dell Invoices (UK/US/AU/IT) (Real Owner Information )

• Please log in to reply
[WTS] Dell Invoices (UK/US/AU/IT) (Real Owner Information )

Vouches 0

cmdTheDev
cmdTheDev
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered
Vouches 0

Hello humans of nulled, 

I'm selling Dell invoices for XPS's, Alienware laptops and desktops; these are the real original invoices for orders people have made on the Dell.com websites, these are available for the following countries:

UK US AU IT. Please inquire regarding other countries

Accepted Payment methods: BTC/ETH/ Bitcoin Cash

Middlemen accepted. 

To make a purchase, please message me on here; or discord with the following information. 

Product:

Specs: 

Warranty type:

Discord: cmd#9646

LSPD
LSPD
    Rep
    OFFICER

Threads: 325

Seven years registered

Extremely unfriendly first contact...

cmdTheDev
cmdTheDev
    Rep

• PipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Extremely unfriendly first contact...

You messaged me asking for a Aliewnare 51m Maxed spec invoice with pro support, yet when I gave you my price you responded back with " Nope", "Thats too much". I was only asking for 75, you then tried to negotiate as if I was a yard sale? It's simple. Stores and sellers have set prices, these prices are for the products we sell. You wouldn't expect walmart, or Tesco to change their price just because a customer thinks it's too much.

You then go on to say how you can get a service tag else where, or that you can get the invoice for any tag I gave you. If that's the case, then why are you trying to buy from me when you apparently can get any invoice for any tag. 

Take your business else where

ZkAwMIw.png

PBN9b1O.png

ChiefTheFirst
ChiefTheFirst
    Rep
    Rest in Peace Kobe Bean Bryant

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 27

Four years registered

Canada available?

R.I.P Kobe <3

cmdTheDev
cmdTheDev
    Rep

• PipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Canada available?

Add me on discord; I'll find out and let you know

nija646
nija646
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 7

Eight years registered

Rep++ Sorted me out with a Good UK AIienware Invoice! Fuck the first guy who commented. Cmd was polite and gave me his set price which is very reasonable if u know how to s'e one of these expensive computers. Would recommend! 

pruned91549524
pruned91549524
    Rep
    While we are postponing, life speeds by.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 124

Six years registered

I received an invoice for the 51m model - looks good. I recommend buying from him/her. 

thegoodstore8
thegoodstore8
    Rep

Threads: 8
Six years registered

Unlike the firstperson, CMD was extremely kind and helpful throughout the entire process! Even let me try it out!! Thanks man!

zachz
zachz
    Rep
    Stephen is a batty man

Threads: 244
Credits: 1

Four years registered

DWC for this one, user was extremely sketchy was willing for the MM to hold the money and the money will be released when I receive the invoice. The OP also guaranteed SE success but is not willing for the MM to hold the money until SE success and claims that I will "Screw him over", and said statements such as "You might be reputable in the cracking community but I am in the SE community". 

cmdTheDev
cmdTheDev
    Rep

• PipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

DWC for this one, user was extremely sketchy was willing for the MM to hold the money and the money will be released when I receive the invoice. The OP also guaranteed SE success but is not willing for the MM to hold the money until SE success and claims that I will "Screw him over", and said statements such as "You might be reputable in the cracking community but I am in the SE community". 

Who exactly are you? I don't remember dealing with you. If you'd like to message directly and sort out any claims then I'd happy to help you regarding this. Feel free as my DM's are open on Nulled.to and discord. Thanks. 

To add on to this, if we did have some sort of deal ongoing you must had said something that put me off wanting to allowing the MM you chose to hold the money until the laptop is received. Bare in mind the Alieware i9's are currently backed up by three weeks in the US, which is possibly another reason why I didn't want to proceed. I can proceed with deals with people at my own discretion. I've had multiple people successfully SE dell in the last week, and I'll be happy to supply their telegrams/discords/nulled accounts. I'd also be to happy to supply my history of vouched users from Discord server such as my Heaven, Deceit, SEHUB, Bhell, Xenothly, BCN and others. 

Do send me a PM so this can be sorted because I don't want to have a user claiming me to be DWC and not being able to justify it.  

Edited by cmdTheDev, 01 January 2020 - 06:17 AM.