ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Electricians in Sutherland

• Please log in to reply
Electricians in Sutherland

brainstorm21
brainstorm21
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 43
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hello everyone!

Has anyone had any problems with electricity in the house? I would like to call any electrician in Sutherland. Suggestions?

GoodFollow
GoodFollow
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

To be honest, I can say that probably you will be able to find the guys I was asking for help when I was trying to fix issues in my mother's house. She plugged in at once more than 3 devices and burned down the whole electrical system. She was warned about that, but I think she forgot or even doesn't noticed how much device's where plugged in at the same time. I was looking for a good electrician, that would be able to fix everything in my mother's house in a short time. I found the best electrician Taren Point that helped me to fix my trouble's in a very short time for reasonable money. He fixed all the electrical system and now my mother can plug in as many devices as she wants. So I think you will be able to find someone in Sutherland as well, just need to look better

Edited by GoodFollow, 23 December 2019 - 11:16 AM.

demixl
demixl
    Rep

Threads: 11
Four years registered

To be honest, I can say that probably you will be able to find the guys I was asking for help when I was trying to fix issues in my mother's house. She plugged in at once more than 3 devices and burned down the whole electrical system. She was warned about that, but I think she forgot or even doesn't noticed how much device's where plugged in at the same time. I was looking for a good electrician, that would be able to fix everything in my mother's house in a short time. I found the best electrician Taren Point that helped me to fix my trouble's in a very short time for reasonable money. He fixed all the electrical system and now my mother can plug in as many devices as she wants. So I think you will be able to find someone in Sutherland as well, just need to look better

I remember we had something similar in the house and we also called professionals

yoloswag669
yoloswag669
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Four years registered

not for me 

Williboss
Williboss
    Rep

Four years registered

I bought a house some months ago and my biggest mistake was that I didn't check the electricity in the house and I had to change it all. I am not an expert in this domain and I wanted to call an electrician to make all the changes but I didn't know who. I lost for it some days but finally, I found on the Internet https://www.bates-el...com/st-louis-mo, I called them and they inspected all my house. I noticed that they are the professional and I took them to change all the electricity. They worked perfectly, fast, and clean and now I don't have problems with it.

Edited by Williboss, 15 June 2020 - 11:43 AM.

ArnoldWilder
ArnoldWilder
    Rep

Four years registered

I bought a house some months ago and my biggest mistake was that I didn't check the electricity in the house and I had to change it all. I am not an expert in this domain and I wanted to call an electrician to make all the changes but I didn't know who. I lost for it some days but finally, I found on the Internet https://www.bates-el...com/st-louis-mo, I called them and they inspected all my house. I noticed that they are the professional and I took them to change all the electricity. They worked perfectly, fast, and clean and now I don't have problems with it.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Bobo
Bobo
    Rep
    High Above

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 27

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

--

Za3imCracker
Za3imCracker
    Rep

Three years registered
this post is just postshit just ignore him tmp tpm tpm

AlexHoole
AlexHoole
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Four years registered

Actually there’s so much to complain about!! Bad services with high rates and expensive bill,low voltage which caused brick 4 phone’s chargers, and it was cut off when we had bad weather  but finally i had  to find another electricity supplier because I don't want to pay that much anymore fot bad services. I found usave to compare and find all the available suppliers in the area, to find the most affordable one. now i save money per month and have good electricity.

Edited by AlexHoole, 14 July 2020 - 01:42 PM.

red2tango
red2tango
    Rep

Four years registered

Someone is using this forum as parasite SEO.. Wow.