ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[2019] CRACKING ACCOUNTS FOR BEGINNERS

• Please log in to reply
[2019] CRACKING ACCOUNTS FOR BEGINNERS

Low9
Low9
    Rep
    LowKey

• PipPipPip
Threads: 18
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

- This tutorial is purely for beginners, experienced crackers will most likely not benefit from this tutorial

NOTE - I DON'T RECOMMEND USING ANY CRACKING PROGRAMS ON YOUR PERSONAL PC, USE SANDBOXIE OR A VPS/RDP

SANDBOXIE:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

CHEAP RDP/VPS:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

1. Getting a Combolist

A combolist generally comes in two different forms - EMAIL:PASS which is used to crack accounts that require you to input an email and a password to login to an account, Ex.(Spotify, Hulu, NordVPN). combos also come in the form of USER:PASS which is used for cracking accounts which require you to input a username and password to login, Ex.(League of Legends, Origin, Steam). For starting off, I would recommend getting a free combolist from our lovely friends here on nulled :D. You can also buy combolists which are generally more private and will produce more hits or better accounts.

You can get a free combolist here:

Hidden Content

You can buy a combolist here:

Hidden Content

2. Getting proxies

Proxies generally come in three different types - HTTP/S - SOCK5 - SOCK4. You dont really need to know what each type means yet as the program we will be using to crack accounts accepts all 3 types :D. Free proxies die faster and are slower but you can also buy proxies that are way faster and will last you a long time. I recommend using free proxies to begin with

You can get free proxies from here:

Hidden Content

You can buy proxies from here:

Hidden Content

3. Getting a checker/Configs

Okay now we have our proxies and our combo so now we need to get a checker. Some checkers require you to have configs for each type of account you would like to crack(Spotify, Hulu, NordVPN, LoL, Shit like that). The main checkers that require configs are:

STORM

OPENBULLET

BLACKBULLET

SNIPR

SENTRYMBA

Most of the checker downloads on nulled already come with free configs for you but some are outdated so you can also buy configs from sellers on nulled.

You can buy configs here:

Hidden Content

You can also get checkers that are premade to crack a certain type of account(Spotify, Hulu, Nord, and more shit).

You can find those checkers here[They're free:D]

Hidden Content

Okay now we have everything we need to start cracking (Now its the fun part)

1. Open up your checker and navigate to the button to import your proxies and your combo (normally labeled as "Import combo/proxies" or just "Combo" and Proxies") and import your combo and proxies from wherever you downloaded them to. 

2. You can change the amount of threads (Amount of accounts being checked at once) to whatever you would like. For a low end computer I recommend using around 50-100 threads. High end PC's can go anywhere from 200-800. Dont set the threads to high or else the program might skip hits.

Note - Threads is sometimes labeled as "Bots" or "Workers" in different programs.

3. (Only for programs that require configs) Find the button that says load config or import config and import the config for whatever kind of account your trying to crack (The config files are normally labeled for what they are for such as spotify, hulu, nord, you know the deal)

4. Now start up the checker by pressing start and watch it run. Most of the time, the checkers will auto-save your hits in the same directory as the cracker but some might require you to export the hits after you are done checking (With the "Export hits" button dipshit :D).

Now enjoy your fucking accounts.

Feedback is greatly appreciated so if there is anything you feel as if I missed or could add just let me know.

Don't be afraid to ask questions either, I will try to help you as much as I can.

Add me on Discord at: Justn#0148 for any questions/concerns

breakinbadLemo
breakinbadLemo
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Four years registered

thanx

aniketbhagtwani
aniketbhagtwani
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered
Awesome Post Sir Where To Get Netflix Cracker

Low9
Low9
    Rep
    LowKey

• PipPipPip
Threads: 18

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Awesome Post Sir Where To Get Netflix Cracker

There is some in the link to the free pre made checkers, People also make configs for them but they all require paid proxies. Never try to crack netflix accounts with free proxies. Just wont work

stressedout1
stressedout1
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Four years registered

Thanks bro, this is really important, i will share with my friends :D !

orbrionn
orbrionn
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

thanks bro

crazykid20142
crazykid20142
    Rep

Four years registered

OOF

imnotazix
imnotazix
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

aea

saadoreallx
saadoreallx
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

thanks

andreaguevara34
andreaguevara34
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

- This tutorial is purely for beginners, experienced crackers will most likely not benefit from this tutorial

NOTE - I DON'T RECOMMEND USING ANY CRACKING PROGRAMS ON YOUR PERSONAL PC, USE SANDBOXIE OR A VPS/RDP

SANDBOXIE:

CHEAP RDP/VPS:

1. Getting a Combolist

A combolist generally comes in two different forms - EMAIL:PASS which is used to crack accounts that require you to input an email and a password to login to an account, Ex.(Spotify, Hulu, NordVPN). combos also come in the form of USER:PASS which is used for cracking accounts which require you to input a username and password to login, Ex.(League of Legends, Origin, Steam). For starting off, I would recommend getting a free combolist from our lovely friends here on nulled :D. You can also buy combolists which are generally more private and will produce more hits or better accounts.

You can get a free combolist here:

You can buy a combolist here:

2. Getting proxies

Proxies generally come in three different types - HTTP/S - SOCK5 - SOCK4. You dont really need to know what each type means yet as the program we will be using to crack accounts accepts all 3 types :D. Free proxies die faster and are slower but you can also buy proxies that are way faster and will last you a long time. I recommend using free proxies to begin with

You can get free proxies from here:

You can buy proxies from here:

3. Getting a checker/Configs

Okay now we have our proxies and our combo so now we need to get a checker. Some checkers require you to have configs for each type of account you would like to crack(Spotify, Hulu, NordVPN, LoL, Shit like that). The main checkers that require configs are:

STORM

OPENBULLET

BLACKBULLET

SNIPR

SENTRYMBA

Most of the checker downloads on nulled already come with free configs for you but some are outdated so you can also buy configs from sellers on nulled.

You can buy configs here:

You can also get checkers that are premade to crack a certain type of account(Spotify, Hulu, Nord, and more shit).

You can find those checkers here[They're free:D]

Okay now we have everything we need to start cracking (Now its the fun part)

1. Open up your checker and navigate to the button to import your proxies and your combo (normally labeled as "Import combo/proxies" or just "Combo" and Proxies") and import your combo and proxies from wherever you downloaded them to. 

2. You can change the amount of threads (Amount of accounts being checked at once) to whatever you would like. For a low end computer I recommend using around 50-100 threads. High end PC's can go anywhere from 200-800. Dont set the threads to high or else the program might skip hits.

Note - Threads is sometimes labeled as "Bots" or "Workers" in different programs.

3. (Only for programs that require configs) Find the button that says load config or import config and import the config for whatever kind of account your trying to crack (The config files are normally labeled for what they are for such as spotify, hulu, nord, you know the deal)

4. Now start up the checker by pressing start and watch it run. Most of the time, the checkers will auto-save your hits in the same directory as the cracker but some might require you to export the hits after you are done checking (With the "Export hits" button dipshit :D).

Now enjoy your fucking accounts.

Feedback is greatly appreciated so if there is anything you feel as if I missed or could add just let me know.

Don't be afraid to ask questions either, I will try to help you as much as I can.

Add me on Discord at: Justn#0148 for any questions/concerns