ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against thebusinessman | userid 1852943 | amount N/A

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against thebusinessman | userid 1852943 | amount N/A

Knipe
Knipe
    Rep
    Nothing lasts forever

Threads: 260
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Username: (Username of Scammer)  thebusinessman
Profile Link: (Profile Link of Scammer) https://www.nulled.t...-thebusinessman
Short Description Of Product/Service: (Ex: Runescape gold, Windows 8.1 Key, Minecraft Account) ghm grabber
Thread of sales: (If any, Ex: http://nulled.to/top...-minute-11999/
Screenshots of conversation: (Screen shots of whole conversation)  https://imgur.com/a/Wj7p5OR

https://imgur.com/a/0EvX80J
Amount scammed: (Ex: $25) NA
Additional Information: (Anything you might find useful)

Basically the guy comes to me , offers to build me the program and then give it to me for free if i explain everything i end up helping him with the entire process giving him valid hits then he never tells me he finishes it and he just opens sales to it for 120$ and then asks me for money , 

heck i was fine paying for it but he came to me and offered it for free i didnt put words in his mouth and now he comes to ask for payment?

in my eyes it is a scam as he gave his word to it but i dont expect much just show the forum whos this "playing big" guys is all talk and talk and nothing to show for it.

I'm not exactly sure what to expect but i'll let lucas decide if its viable or not and the entire forum to see this douschbag is lmao

Compilation of the most popular refunding methods - >Click here<

How to get 3 months of discord nitro for 1$ - >Click Here<

How to convert email:pass into user:pass

TheBusinessMan
TheBusinessMan
    Rep
    Retired

Threads: 268
Credits: 2

Five years registered

If all of nulled had a contest, Pretty sure OP will get the best bullshitter of the year award.

Not sure why OP is acting like a bitch suddenly.

I told him i'll give him the bot for free as promised. I spent two days actively coding the bot and had a fit of rage since OP wasn't even paying for basic costs, after coding I told him that i'll give him the bot as promised.

pwIFtoj.png

Secondly, me and OP were in brief contact and worked out everything, It's my fault for being an ass and changing my words, but I apologize for that, I still stand my words and i'll give him the bot as promised.

The reason i had told OP to wait is because there were some errors that needed fixing and once they were fixed, I told him that he could have it. He's just talking smack right now and is declining the bot due to the silly reason that i haven't informed him when i created a sales thread and thinks i'll implement a RAT in the file i'm sending him.

I tried my absolute best to resolve this without getting the mods involved, but looks like OP isn't very keen on making peace.

Knipe
Knipe
    Rep
    Nothing lasts forever

Five years registered

im not gonna reply , everything is i n the screenshots.

https://imgur.com/a/0EvX80J

Copywriter
Copywriter
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 23

Six years registered

I was kind of on your side at the beginning, but as I read the album you posted... you seem like you're just upset that he's profiting off of you. Yes, it is sort of a douchebag move considering he did not tell you that he finished the program. However, he does not have any reason to, and I feel like anyone would want to sell the program they created. It was your responsibility and choice that you gave him the method of obtaining these codes, and in return he'd give you the program, but you seem to be making it worse by not compromising. He's offering to also resolve the situation, and you seem to be making the problem SO MUCH WORSE.

Edited by Copywriter, 12 December 2019 - 10:35 AM.

Knipe
Knipe
    Rep
    Nothing lasts forever

Five years registered

I was kind of on your side at the beginning, but as I read the album you posted... you seem like you're just upset that he's profiting off of you. Yes, it is sort of a douchebag move considering he did not tell you that he finished the program. However, he does not have any reason to, and I feel like anyone would want to sell the program they created. It was your responsibility and choice that you gave him the method of obtaining these codes, and in return he'd give you the program, but you seem to be making it worse by not compromising.

why are you commenting on a scam report you're not involved in?

idc that hes profitting off me the fact that until this scam report was made he wanted a payment and then suddenly decided to give me the program which he could've added a rat or anything else because this scam report was made. please avoid commenting if you're not involved. i just want to hear @Lucas opinion

TheBusinessMan
TheBusinessMan
    Rep
    Retired

Five years registered

why are you commenting on a scam report you're not involved in?

idc that hes profitting off me the fact that until this scam report was made he wanted a payment and then suddenly decided to give me the program which he could've added a rat or anything else because this scam report was made. please avoid commenting if you're not involved. i just want to hear @Lucas opinion

Why accuse me of adding a rat when you have no proof? I could also accuse you of being an potential Law Enforcement and coercing me to commit illegal activities, Please accuse only when you have proof, and bruh, I did not wait until the scam report was made, i immediately apologized for my stupidness and told you i'll give you the bot for free, if you're not accepting it, it's not my problem.

Knipe
Knipe
    Rep
    Nothing lasts forever

Five years registered

Why accuse me of adding a rat when you have no proof? I could also accuse you of being an potential Law Enforcement and coercing me to commit illegal activities, Please accuse only when you have proof, and bruh, I did not wait until the scam report was made, i immediately apologized for my stupidness and told you i'll give you the bot for free, if you're not accepting it, it's not my problem.

my screenshots show otherwise of you wanting a payment from me. when at the beginning you added me and YOU said to explain the process and guide you and youll give it to me for free , I am not accusing you of putting a rat in the program but after the things you said in the screenshots it is a possibility that i can't rule out and i have 0 knowledge about decompiling the program and checking if you left me a present there. The entire point of this scam report is to show your true face that you couldnt care less about being a man of your word but rather being forced to it after i opened a scam report which i clearly said "i'll leave a detailed review" and you said good luck to me.

TheBusinessMan
TheBusinessMan
    Rep
    Retired

Five years registered

my screenshots show otherwise of you wanting a payment from me. when at the beginning you added me and YOU said to explain the process and guide you and youll give it to me for free , I am not accusing you of putting a rat in the program but after the things you said in the screenshots it is a possibility that i can't rule out and i have 0 knowledge about decompiling the program and checking if you left me a present there. The entire point of this scam report is to show your true face that you couldnt care less about being a man of your word but rather being forced to it after i opened a scam report which i clearly said "i'll leave a detailed review" and you said good luck to me.

"Rather being forced to it",  I clearly posted screenshots of me apologizing the next minute and then you keep spewing your bullshit saying "forced to it", come on, get some proper arguments.

All i want is peace.

sicario-in-peace.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

He has confirmed you will get it for free, I don’t understand the issue now that it’s clear he admits his guilt on his previous statements.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Knipe
Knipe
    Rep
    Nothing lasts forever

Five years registered

He has confirmed you will get it for free, I don’t understand the issue now that it’s clear he admits his guilt on his previous statements.

before this scam report was made he said " thanks very much man

if you got any issues
let me know, i'll sort it faster than a man's boner in a sunny day"

without hinting or saying i will get it for free as promised.

only after this scam report was made he suddenly decided to dm me.

anyways you can close this , my friend will decompile whatever it is he sent me to see if he put smth there and in case he did i'll reopen this