ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Separate Social Engineering Forum

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Separate Social Engineering Forum

SDS
SDS
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 201
Credits: 0

Three years registered

Separate the Social Engineering Forum into two Subforums - Social Engineering & Refunding

UPGRADER.CC UP FOR SALE!!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

SDS#1296

Flow
Flow
    Rep
    Life Is A Drink.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 245

agree

GitHub Student Developer Pack! 500$+ Worth Of Digital Items 
For 15$! | Microsoft Azure Accounts | Aws Educate Accounts

-Discord: Flow#0786

-Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/UCPGYmg

kify
kify
    Rep
    geen werk want dat werkt niet

Threads: 111

Four years registered

Refunding technically is social engineering lol, you're social engineering them into giving you a refund. If we could come up with another term for social engineering methods that don't require you purchase the item then this would be a great idea.

Imo a better idea would be to make a seperate social engineering section and then have 'e-whoring', 'refunding/replacing' and 'other' as subsections, with the threads with SE methods other than refunding going to the 'other' subsection. The money section would be a bit empty then but adding 'investing' (crypto could be a sub-subsection or whatever you call it) and 'discounts/deals' would make up for it.

Kepecc
Kepecc
    Rep
    F U C C

Threads: 45

One year registered

Refunding technically is social engineering lol, you're social engineering them into giving you a refund. If we could come up with another term for social engineering methods that don't require you purchase the item then this would be a great idea.

Imo a better idea would be to make a seperate social engineering section and then have 'e-whoring', 'refunding/replacing' and 'other' as subsections, with the threads with SE methods other than refunding going to the 'other' subsection. The money section would be a bit empty then but adding 'investing' (crypto could be a sub-subsection or whatever you call it) and 'discounts/deals' would make up for it.

warranty fraud is referred to as SE

refunding is refunding

u get what im tryna say?

i agree with the OP

Bose serials - here

FloodCRM invites - here

kify
kify
    Rep
    geen werk want dat werkt niet

Threads: 111

Four years registered

warranty fraud is referred to as SE

refunding is refunding

u get what im tryna say?

i agree with the OP

Refunding is still SE since you're manipulating a rep into giving you a refund. Don't get me wrong; I fully support what you guys want but what I'm trying to say is that it wouldn't make sense to split SE and refunding into different subforums since, well, refunding is fucking social engineering lol

Much better idea like I said would be to make an SE section and split it into 'warranty' and 'refunding' and other stuff. I too refer to warranty fraud as SE and refunding as refunding but logically speaking it doesn't make sense.