ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

ComboMagic - The best automated Combo-Editing Service [50+ VOUCHES INCL. 2x STAFF]

• Please log in to reply
ComboMagic - The best automated Combo-Editing Service [50+ VOUCHES INCL. 2x STAFF]

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Threads: 1151
Credits: 0

Six years registered

WE RELEASED A HUGE UPDATE

Info can be found in our discord server

Thanks for all the memories.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Six years registered

bump

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

ZIZ
ZIZ
    Rep
    zizHQ.com

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 613
Credits: 2

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Eight years registered

free bump . :3 HQ product <3 

fps42O
fps42O
    Rep
    MasterOfServers

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 22

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

SAVE 50% ON THE WEEKLY AND MONTHLY PLAN WITH THE COUPON CODE "xmas" UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE!

THE COUPON IS VALID FOR NEW CUSTOMERS AND SUBSCRIBERS WHO WANNA STACK UP THEIR SUBSCRIPTION!

Make sure to select "Apply a coupon" while purchasing!

pbF56FY.png

UPDATE 12/24 - WE NOW OFFER PAYPAL, JOIN OUR DISCORD

TO BUY WITH PAYPAL

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F0t4wjGn

Click anywhere on the image or go to

https://combomagi.cc/

to get started!

Vouch copies available for legendary and above!

REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE OR IN THE SECOND COMMENT ON THIS POST.

People kept questioning the privacy of this service so I'll make it clear here:

We will NEVER log any combo on our server or anywhere else

Your combo will be saved for the time it's being edited and automatically deleted after, we (the owners) don't even crack so those combos are completely useless to us.

Our bot also automatically wipes the whole folder every 60 minutes in case any combo gets stuck in there.

Woah thats really nice site *_* 
Ill try to buy one of your subscriptions :=)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FyZfmpxr

zSh4d0wZ
zSh4d0wZ
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 45

Four years registered

I've been testing it for a while and I can say that it is a 10/10 program, a wonder. I will try it even more thoroughly but for now it is perfect, Very good program Sarah UwU

InfurnalCocaine
InfurnalCocaine
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7
Six years registered

Honest Review

I purchased a 1 day plan

It has several editing modules, some simple and some more advanced - though still quite basic regex.

It works over discord, which is a very nice design and uploading combos is smooth.

I tested how much u can expect from combos on spotify

Which didnt give the best results, but if you are on a site with specific password requirement i suspect it will go better.
Usually i saw around the same amount of hits from my list, though the size of edited combo was 10 times larger.
I tested both private and public combos.

BuzzCola
BuzzCola
    Rep
    wanna be rich plz

Threads: 101

Four years registered

Combo Magic Review!

Hello Bois! Here is my review of Combo Magic! First Off It Is Very HQ ASF! Like OMG! How my hits were Multiplied.

How It Worked:
First you need to join the Combo Magic Discord Server. Then open a ticket to use the bot. They've described how to use the bot in a channel and it is very easy. First you upload your combo to the bot. Select what modules you have to use. There are complex options but I'm too lq to know know what they do 
:pepe:

I chose the Magic Module and set it so that old lines wouldn't be kept in my newly edited HQ Combo!
After Editing is complete the bot will automatically upload the combo to a private site (which you can choose beforehand) and
it will send you the download link!

Hits I Got:
I don't know about you guys but I barely get any hits on Funimation  when cracking. In the following screenshot, the OB runner you see above has checked my combo(which wasn't edited) and as you can see I've got only 1 hit! The Runner you see below it has checked the  edited combo (the same combo was edited). As you can see it has 55 hits which is freaking amazing! Now this is MAGIC!

https://prnt.sc/qlsmgv

Onto Spotify. As you see in the screenshot the runner on top has around 200 hits on the combo which hasn't been edited. In the runner below

I have freaking 900 hits in the edited combo!Which is freaking insane! Out of this world magic I tell ye!
(the same combo was edited)

https://prnt.sc/qlsnet

Onto Disney+. As you see in the first screenshot below... I got around 800 hits on Disney+. In the screenshot below it, you see the runner which checked the edited combo! (the same combo was edited) And as you guessed the hits are awesome! I've got more than double the amount of hits compared to the non-edited combo.

https://prnt.sc/qlsnwi

https://prnt.sc/qlsoey

That is all I checked in my test run, and as you can see this editing service is OP. These hits are without even trying all of thier advanced features available, which are sure to get you more hits than this. It is noticeable that I found No Duplicate hits nor lines that were in the previous combo. (I did notice like 2 or 3 lines, but that's it)

Much Love To Sarah for letting me try this editing service. :pepolove:

I WILL NOT DO ANY TRANSACTION WITHOUT VERIFYING ON NULLED FIRST!

selling signature space, PM ME

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Six years registered

bump

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

NakedTurtle
NakedTurtle
    Rep
    i love you

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38
Credits: 130

Six years registered

So, I was given a free trial for 2 days to try it out so here my review for this Product.

I'm not going to be biased or anything so everything that I'm writing is 100% honesty from my end

Overview of the product:
Honestly, Its a pretty unique idea to implement a Combo Editing right into Discord which can do a great wonder to your combos without anything needed. You simply have to upload your Combo and follow the options provided and the end results are also pretty nice.

Putting it to test:

I went on and edited two combos to try with a simpler website. Below are the Screenshots -->

Test 1:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FUv6I3xO 

Detail:   You can also see how it enlarges your combo. I used the same combos on same Config. (NOTE, the Edited one didnt have the old lines as they were removed)

The actual combo would get me 148 Hits but with this I got free 134 hits from the same damn combo. Isn't that great? but yes a bit overkill from my end as I used weird set of Combo (Which were Hitlist thats why not the best original combo)

Test 2:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fh3s81xM

Detail:    Now with the second test I went on and used a good combo, again the Original Lines were removed from the Edited so the 750K You see are totally without the 72K. Now take a look at the hits, I got 16K with Original but with the Edited I got 16K more (Freebieeeeee!) which is absolutely stunning and pretty good to be honest. Combine those together thats 32K Hits from Same Combo where as I would have gotten only 16K.

Final Review:

Alright so lets move on to the final verdict. And I can happily say this is a worthy product. I would 100% Recommend you to buy this instead of going on and searching for Combos and expect them to give you good hits. Save your money, Invest in something good which is worth the investment. This is coming from a guy who has been cracking for years and I personally have been doing Combo Edits to enhance their output but with this product I'll be able to do it more easily and efficiently.

However I do have a few things that I'd like OP to put into consideration.

Please do make the bot easy for someone new to this. The Gifs on your Tutorial page were hard. I had to watch it fully again just to get to the same point. A video would be more ideal. Secondly, the options where bot provides (I would 100% suggest you to write details about the options it gives (1) (2) (3) and what they are? would be ideal)

And lastly, If You can add a Regex Mode that'll be 100% AMAZING! I'd pay anything for something like that.

I'd rate this product a 4.8 / 5 

Thanks for reading, Have a good day!

PainChocolat
PainChocolat
    Rep
    Some haters in area

Threads: 238

Four years registered

Huge vouch for Sarah :pepe:

joX6U1b.gif