ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

rdp.sh - cheap RDPs for checking

Photo

[25% DISCOUNT] REFUND.SH || BOB'S REFUNDING EBOOK V4 || 15.000 EUR GUARANTEED WITHIN 1 REFUND || STARTING AT 64 EUR [AUTOBUY]

• Please log in to reply
[25% DISCOUNT] REFUND.SH || BOB'S REFUNDING EBOOK V4 || 15.000 EUR GUARANTEED WITHIN 1 REFUND || STARTING AT 64 EUR [AUTOBUY]

trimee1
trimee1
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
One year registered

If you are like me, I dont have the history or connections on this website like most.

And to take a leap of faith of almost $1,000 was the biggest purchase of my life to a complete stranger on the internet.

And before I bought, I researched the SHIT (or at least as much as I could) out of Bob and everyone whom vouched for him on this website.

And I am here to tell you: 

You. Must. Buy. This. Book!!

You will make your money (or double/triple) your money in the very first transaction.

Thats my public service announcement for the day. Good luck out there!

-Trimee1

Just purchased the book a few hours ago.. how long does it take for it to be sent? I've also hit you in a tele message

Ebook will be delivered once payments hits 1 confirmation.

I hope it's solved already, as I can not find any order made with your Nulled username. If not, please shoot me a private message.

Hey BoB,

What are the changes between the v3 and the v4 ?

A changelog is only given to previous customers as it makes no sense to give it to non-customers.

You can find a detailed description of each addon at the order page on my website.

Please message me if you have any further questions ^_^

Hey bob, just sent you a DM on nulled, please look into it, thanks.

Solved :)

If you are like me, I dont have the history or connections on this website like most.

And to take a leap of faith of almost $1,000 was the biggest purchase of my life to a complete stranger on the internet.

And before I bought, I researched the SHIT (or at least as much as I could) out of Bob and everyone whom vouched for him on this website.

And I am here to tell you: 

You. Must. Buy. This. Book!!

You will make your money (or double/triple) your money in the very first transaction.

Thats my public service announcement for the day. Good luck out there!

-Trimee1

Thanks for your great feedback, appreciate it a lot <3

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKX4zkPO

Restraint
Restraint
    Rep
    Restraint#1154

Threads: 23

Two years registered

Bob you fucking beast!! Business is boomin I see, more sales than ever and V4 is fuckin out!!! Am wondering and do tell, wtf is new in v4 and why should we buy it now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please PM VERIFY ON NULLED BEFORE DEALING!

MY ONLY DISCORD IS

Restraint#1154

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU ADD ME

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob you fucking beast!! Business is boomin I see, more sales than ever and V4 is fuckin out!!! Am wondering and do tell, wtf is new in v4 and why should we buy it now?

A changelog is only given to previous customers as it makes no sense to give it to non-customers.
You can find a detailed description of each addon at the order page on my website

Restraint
Restraint
    Rep
    Restraint#1154

Threads: 23

Two years registered

You can find a detailed description of each addon at the order page on my website

Okay I was asking because as a non-customer I'm very curious what new stuff was added. I am actively looking for a good enough reason to purchase this,  and for me personally I know it would help incentivize to buy it if I could see what new stuff was generally being added, or know more or less what topics it ranges. As some might already know some of the methods, I feel kinda guilty about paying for things I already know but nevertheless...

Your website is down since last night afaik could be longer. I've been trying to get on it to look at the addons and no can do.

Please PM VERIFY ON NULLED BEFORE DEALING!

MY ONLY DISCORD IS

Restraint#1154

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU ADD ME

Guter
Guter
    Rep
    I'm not Russian, but drink vodka bruh

Threads: 1
One year registered

PMed you on Nulled and Telegram, please, answer. Thank you. B) 

Okay I was asking because as a non-customer I'm very curious what new stuff was added. I am actively looking for a good enough reason to purchase this,  and for me personally I know it would help incentivize to buy it if I could see what new stuff was generally being added, or know more or less what topics it ranges. As some might already know some of the methods, I feel kinda guilty about paying for things I already know but nevertheless...

Your website is down since last night afaik could be longer. I've been trying to get on it to look at the addons and no can do.

Yea I forgot to pay server bills, but website is back up now :D

A detailed description of each addon can be found on the order page.

If you want more details about a specific addon, do not hesistate to contact me

PMed you on Nulled and Telegram, please, answer. Thank you. B) 

Getting back to you shortly mr Putin

acep1ay
acep1ay
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1

Hi I purchased your ebook and telegram group. Can you add me to the telegram group "sarvesh2k"

refundershaw
refundershaw
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

Sent you a message regarding my ebook purchase. Purchased nearly 36 hours ago still haven't received. No doubt just a technical issue though, will update once solved!

warrobert
warrobert
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
One year registered

pucharsed very good info!! thanks bob!, sent you message to join the chat :D