ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

rdp.sh - cheap RDPs for checking

Photo

[25% DISCOUNT] REFUND.SH || BOB'S REFUNDING EBOOK V4 || 15.000 EUR GUARANTEED WITHIN 1 REFUND || STARTING AT 64 EUR [AUTOBUY]

• Please log in to reply
[25% DISCOUNT] REFUND.SH || BOB'S REFUNDING EBOOK V4 || 15.000 EUR GUARANTEED WITHIN 1 REFUND || STARTING AT 64 EUR [AUTOBUY]

cekXHtY7nzA3hm
cekXHtY7nzA3hm
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 417
Credits: 0

Two years registered

Hq ebook

Hq BOB

Due to some troubles and me being busy fixing some smaller issues on the book and website I was not able to reply to anyone today.

Expect a reply tomorrow! :)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKX4zkPO

Fire
Fire
    Rep
    Discord: Fire#6902

Threads: 162
Credits: 76

One year registered

For the standard support is that only on help on getting the ebook or help understanding parts where we have questions about the methods in the ebook if so isn't it the same as the 1-1 Support based on the description?

Wtkm6o3.gif

My Discord is Fire#6902
User ID - 663824276071251976
I do not and will not have Discord Nitro. I will never deny verifying my Discord via Nulled.

Withdraw
Withdraw
    Rep
    Quality over Quanity

Threads: 10

One year registered

Review - Norman

First off, I would like to say I'm a holder of the OG Copy From Launch with four others. ( $372 :cooldoge:  :cooldoge:

Anyways, Let's get into this!

Graphics, Well, well, What can I say?! From the first time I've open this ebook via the browser, I knew I was going to read every single bit of it.
The way how this ebook is structured and designed is like a comic book, Color scheme chosen makes it very easy to read the words written, and the critical factors of the ebook are highlighted.
This isn't a rushed ebook just focused on the information given to you, but how it is provided to you, Explains why such the long wait for its launch, but I can see now, in the end, it's worth every single second.

Graphics: 10/10!

Anyhow,
I know a lot of you are wondering, Ah, Just another public method ebook teaching you already beginner methods, HA!
Well, are you in for a surprise? This ebook is not dedicated to Beginners who want to know how to do basic refunding, a matter of fact, this ebook is capable of even teaching professionals a few tricks!
I've read and bought a lot of guides before, essential ebooks about refunding, trying to learn, slowly giving up because of the same crap methods but said in a different perspective until I saw bob's ebook launching.
I bought it and didn't regret one dam cent I invested in it. Straight from the old to the most private and new methods teaching you most of the marketplace refunders method so you can do it by yourself! Holy fuck! I know, right?
I can assure you that he goes way into dept with his methods presented to you. If you can't understand a method in the ebook, I'm sorry, but you're dumb asf. That's how in-depth he goes within this ebook.

Methods: 20/10 ( PRIVATE METHOD INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Support. Yes, Support. Oh, I don't think bob support is going to be worth it, he responds to my PMS so late and ignores me blah blah, Squash that shit!
I get it, and he might not have answered your messages on forum or discord or whatever, Same happen to me. Still, when it comes down to business and his ebook, he tries his best to respond to you as frequently as possible, I've never had bob speak to me as much as he does currently regarding anything.
So I can assure you once you are a customer of his, he will treat you just like you are and try to guide you. I'm not saying he will respond to you very 2 minutes with any question you have because Look at his ebook do you see what kind of gem this is?! Others will purchase as well! So give him some time, but I can assure you he will guide you.

Ebook Short Summary: This is one ebook that's not rewritten over something else, Supportless, and hard to understand. Many gems and understanding can be found in here teaching both new and advanced refunders.

Fuegoo
Fuegoo
    Rep
    Legendary Refunder.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 101
Credits: 15

Two years registered

Placeholder for the vouch copy being given to me.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FIJ2lvRB.g

Goodluck with sales Bob! 

LuciferSE
LuciferSE
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 4

One year registered

Hi! Fake TID method only works for german stores ? Also, do the PayPal claims work in France ? 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.giphy.com%2Fme

Hi! Fake TID method only works for german stores ? Also, do the PayPal claims work in France ? 

Fake TID method can be used for all stores, worldwide. In the Ebook it comes with a step-by-step tutorial for Amazon.

But you can apply this on basically all stores. It tells you how and what to take care of. I am also always available on Telegram if there are any further questions.

PayPal refund method works for basically EVERY big store worldwide with nearly 100% success rate.

Please message me on Telegram if you have any further questions.  ^_^

MoonMantis
MoonMantis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7

Half year registered

did the price for the fake TID method go up?

I wanted to buy it today but I think the price is up now so not sure if I should buy it.

did the price for the fake TID method go up?

I wanted to buy it today but I think the price is up now so not sure if I should buy it.

Sorry for the confusions. This has been fixed already. Price is back to normal. :Santa: