ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[20% DISCOUNT] REFUND.SH || BOB'S REFUNDING EBOOK V5 || 15.000 EUR GUARANTEED WITHIN 1 REFUND || STARTING AT 64 EUR [AUTOBUY]

• Please log in to reply
[20% DISCOUNT] REFUND.SH || BOB'S REFUNDING EBOOK V5 || 15.000 EUR GUARANTEED WITHIN 1 REFUND || STARTING AT 64 EUR [AUTOBUY]

Traanga5
Traanga5
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 16
Credits: 0

Two years registered

So first of all I'd like to leave a vouch on this thread, its a great eBook with a lot of things that you can learn and foremost to understand how most of these processes work and how to go by them.

Unfortunately as many on this thread have commented Bob does not seem to be the most active currently and takes some time to go by his Support / Service after one pays extra for things like the Telegram access or the store list, even though this is natural as he probably has other things to do, I feel like he should get someone to help him out to handle the process in a quicker manner to really let that "You get what you pay for" apply to everything :pepo: . to give an Example, my message was not yet processed since the 8th.

Even though my critical part seems a bit long I still want to clearly state that the eBook itself is definitely a good investment!

EDIT: I recieved an answer on the 20th

Ngl the amount of time it takes to get a response has completely turned me off. I get that someone can be busy but with the amount of money he's making he should be able to hire someone to do the tedious jobs like answering questions but I'm guessing he's just trying to save up as much money as possible and not spend anything on improving his service itself.

Everyone got their Ebook delivered, PM me if you got any difficulties, questions or requests ^_^

IBQn1sF.gif

XX4gcvt.gif

EatingCereal
EatingCereal
    Rep

Threads: 11
Credits: 0

Three years registered

Website currently does not let me purchase.

I sent you a DM about it.