ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Python] [Discord] [Source] My infamous Spotify Bot with Config!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[Python] [Discord] [Source] My infamous Spotify Bot with Config!

eminer123
eminer123
    Rep
    https://amy.software

Threads: 5
Credits: 0

Six years registered

very interesting! thanks for sharing!

Marketplace Discord Server : www.zoommods.com    <--- invite link is in the website!

junjhin63
junjhin63
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered

good job thanks for the sharing

chidailangson
chidailangson
    Rep

Four years registered

Thank you so much

RazY0
RazY0
    Rep
    all of you hoes, just basic

Threads: 56

Four years registered

Hey all!

I was feeling quite bored so I decided to finally release my Spotify Bot along with the source code and a compiled exe. And of course, the spotify config too, which helps the bot in redeeming and playing with data and hits that the config captures :D
The bot is mostly single threaded, so don't expect miracles from it.

So, let's get started.

***Setting up the bot***

A. I will be providing one rar file which would have the anomaly config for spotify, bot precompiled exe, bot source py, config.json to set your own discord token and prefix and an "Accounts" folder where hits would get logged which would have a few empty files.

B. https://discordapp.c...rs/applications - visit this link and make a new application which would be your bot. Add appropriate picture to your bot and name it whatever you want. Then go to "bots" section and hit on "Add Bot" - which would bring your bot to life. And then go to Oauth Section and select "bot" checkbox. Once done, copy the link that's generated, visit that link and add that bot to your server where you're an admin. Make a new server if you aren't an admin, already ;)

C. Extract the rar file that you downloaded and copy the Spotify folder into root directory of anomaly, wherever the OpenBullet.exe is located. Go to your application that you created in discord developer portal, go to bots section and hit "reveal token" and then copy that token. Paste the token in config.json file that I supplied along with the rar as the value to the "key"

if the token is abc123, your final config.json would look like

{
    "token":"abc123",
    "prefix":"!"
}

change the prefix to whatever you prefer for your bot.

D. We are all set! The Accounts folder inside Spotify folder would have minimal files that are required for our bot to run :) So, in order to run the bot, simply run the py or exe file inside that folder. And then once the console displays "Ready", your bot is ready to rock. Bot has an inbuilt !ping command to see if the bot is responding and !help command for help re all the other commands. Feel free to explore different functionalities of bot. I really hope that you like this bot :D

And please feel free to report any bugs to me or if you make any optimisation in the code that makes the bot work even faster :)

***Setting up the config***

Config runs at approx 6k CPM, proxyless. It doesn't capture anything that the user can use directly (On OB it does, it just does not log it into txt)

Nothing major needs to be done, simply place the Spotify_Bot_Community.anom file in the configs folder, rescan the configs, load the config, wordlist and hit start and see the green hits getting auto saved in the corresponding files. Refrain from opening these files because these files are only usable by the bots. For you, it would just act as a hitfile for that country. The Accounts folder will have two additional files which might be useful to you - AllHitsIncludingFree.txt and backup.txt

AllHitsIncludingFree, as the name suggests, includes all the hits that the config got including free ones. And backup.txt will only have family owner hits saved in <USER>:<PASS> format. You may use these files in any way you deem necessary. Or simply delete them too. Track.txt contains accounts whose address needs to be updated OR whose capacity is full. You might check !help command in bot to learn more about how !fix command can be useful here.

That was all, I guess. I am attaching all the files and a picture guide for setting up the bot below.

Image guide for setting up the bot (crucial steps only):

Show love and please don't leech. I hope that you like my bot <3

Cheers!

SUBJECTED TO GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. THIS BOT IS FREE AND IS INTENDED TO REMAIN FREE FOREVER. ANY DERIVATIVES OF THIS PIECE OF CODE/SOFTWARE/PROGRAM SHOULD BE DISTRIBUTED UNDER SAME LICENSE AND CANNOT BE SOLD

If I see anyone selling this software or any derivatives of this software, I will be opening a scam report.

hehe ur so good thansk bro!

Xoda
Xoda
    Rep
    https://xoda.to/

Threads: 3

Six years registered

Thanks for sharing this.

HFBplm1.png

SugarBilieElish
SugarBilieElish
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

thanks for sharing but spotify was dead family renter address is blocked

Th3User
Th3User
    Rep
    Th3User

Threads: 8

Four years registered

thank you pro for this topic 

TortoiseNulled
TortoiseNulled
    Rep
    DankGen.net

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 9
Four years registered

Very Interesting, I will try it out and leave a vouch if it works! Thanks so much for this!

Antwanone
Antwanone
    Rep

Four years registered

THANKS

Nxjre
Nxjre
    Rep