ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Osu! Aquila Hack Files

• Please log in to reply
Osu! Aquila Hack Files

Mollineux
Mollineux
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Five years registered

owo

Devil69
Devil69
    Rep
    Don't talk to me

Threads: 35

Five years registered

It has been a long time i search this app TY U SO MUCH DUDE UR MY HERO +1

Veni Vidi Vici

BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS

Rempacious
Rempacious
    Rep

Five years registered

Hey guys!

I have every file I could get off of Aquila in the premium section and some tutorials included there and I've put them all together in a file for you guys. They're not cracked but it's a start and there is cracks around so they may or may not work on the files!

In it includes:
The AQN Launcher - This runs the relax mod, taiko mod and mania mod as well as letting you easily edit their configs.
Some assorted guides on not getting banned/how to use the files that I grabbed considering you need a subscription to see them.
osu! Auto - Doesn't actually work for me, I have to tab into it for it to work and if I do that osu just pauses but, it's there.
osu! Dejavu - Incredibly useful tool, spoofs your MAC Address, Uninstall ID and Disk Sig as well as being able to unlock your client by editing the osu.db file!
osu! Enlighten - Lets you choose the AR of any song and disable HD or FL.
osu! Hack Launcher - Just a file I picked up off of there, it's purpose is to let you run all the hacks from one file and rename them conveniently.
osu! ID Finder - Tells you your MAC Address, Disk Sig and Uninstall ID as well as your PC name and lets you save them as a .txt or a configuration file for osu! Dejavu.
osu! Profiler - Lets you see and spoof your MAC Address, Disk Sig and Uninstall ID as well as revert them and save multiple profiles (basically another dejavu).
ProcessList - Tells you all the processes running on your computer as they would be sent like to the server and gives you warnings about things you may want to fix accordingly.
WestBeginner - I don't know fully what this does but it's something to do with not being banned, lets you change your timezone HWID and something about your osu version!

Hopefully this helps someone out! ^_^

Scan (32/55) -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Don't download if you don't trust me. I can promise I didn't edit any of these files other than the .html ones to take out my account details. I don't even know how to edit a .exe for that matter hahaha.

Download -

Ty

xonanix
xonanix
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Five years registered

ty

zenzense
zenzense
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

ty

iOskxr
iOskxr
    Rep
    Spanish member owo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 25

Six years registered

tyyyyyyyyyyy

Hey, I start my shop you can see uwu https://selly.gg/@OskarShop

Zaerk
Zaerk
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

Hey guys!

I have every file I could get off of Aquila in the premium section and some tutorials included there and I've put them all together in a file for you guys. They're not cracked but it's a start and there is cracks around so they may or may not work on the files!

In it includes:
The AQN Launcher - This runs the relax mod, taiko mod and mania mod as well as letting you easily edit their configs.
Some assorted guides on not getting banned/how to use the files that I grabbed considering you need a subscription to see them.
osu! Auto - Doesn't actually work for me, I have to tab into it for it to work and if I do that osu just pauses but, it's there.
osu! Dejavu - Incredibly useful tool, spoofs your MAC Address, Uninstall ID and Disk Sig as well as being able to unlock your client by editing the osu.db file!
osu! Enlighten - Lets you choose the AR of any song and disable HD or FL.
osu! Hack Launcher - Just a file I picked up off of there, it's purpose is to let you run all the hacks from one file and rename them conveniently.
osu! ID Finder - Tells you your MAC Address, Disk Sig and Uninstall ID as well as your PC name and lets you save them as a .txt or a configuration file for osu! Dejavu.
osu! Profiler - Lets you see and spoof your MAC Address, Disk Sig and Uninstall ID as well as revert them and save multiple profiles (basically another dejavu).
ProcessList - Tells you all the processes running on your computer as they would be sent like to the server and gives you warnings about things you may want to fix accordingly.
WestBeginner - I don't know fully what this does but it's something to do with not being banned, lets you change your timezone HWID and something about your osu version!

Hopefully this helps someone out! ^_^

Scan (32/55) -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Don't download if you don't trust me. I can promise I didn't edit any of these files other than the .html ones to take out my account details. I don't even know how to edit a .exe for that matter hahaha.

Download -

ooo

kumohofficial
kumohofficial
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 4

Seven years registered

toooop keeeeek

reneksion