ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 8-Levathian | 450$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 8-Levathian | 450$

R3aL
R3aL
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 335
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Username: Levathian
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.to/user/8-Levathian
Short Description Of Product/Service: Amazon 500$ Giftcard
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...c-with-receipt/
Screenshots of conversation:  https://prnt.sc/ptysii  https://prnt.sc/ptyso2  https://prnt.sc/ptysqk would be a joke to continue with screenshots at this point, its been like 3 months
Amount scammed: 450$
Additional Information: Paid 450$ via paypal for a 500$ amazon giftcard, apparently the guy he gets them from ran out of stock and ever since he hasnt been able to either get the card, refund via paypal, or pay in bitcoin. It sucks as I know leva for years now and we did thousands of dollars worth of transactions 

There has been someone mentioning that he bought the Iphone XS leva was selling, and i don't know if this got sorted or this is just an exit scam, consider this a community alert.

0x22
0x22
    Rep

Threads: 4

Four years registered

Excuse me for asking but why would someone pay 450$ for a 500$ gift card that might possibly be bought with stolen details? Makes no sense to me.

R3aL
R3aL
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Excuse me for asking but why would someone pay 450$ for a 500$ gift card that might possibly be bought with stolen details? Makes no sense to me.

Physical with a receipt, Leva is known for discounts/buy4u and amazon in general, whether carded or obtained in legal ways is worth 65-75% in bitcoin, since i had paypal i paid 90%

This wouldnt be the first time i purchased a 500$ agc from Leva and the only time i had a problem he sorted it with Amazon

0x22
0x22
    Rep

Four years registered

Physical with a receipt, Leva is known for discounts/buy4u and amazon in general, whether carded or obtained in legal ways is worth 65-75% in bitcoin, since i had paypal i paid 90%

This wouldnt be the first time i purchased a 500$ agc from Leva and the only time i had a problem he sorted it with Amazon

Who says carded items are worth 65-75%. Only you, and that sounds pretty dumb to pay that much for a stolen item.

Sure if you paid 10% or 20% i wouldnt say anything but more than that just sounds crazy stupid as youre the one taking a risk using the item.. gc or whatever.

R3aL
R3aL
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Who says carded items are worth 65-75%. Only you, and that sounds pretty dumb to pay that much for a stolen item.

Sure if you paid 10% or 20% i wouldnt say anything but more than that just sounds crazy stupid as youre the one taking a risk using the item.. gc or whatever.

No one would claim that they have carded the item lol, and if it actually was carded then there would be a lot of issues in the past, which leva doesn't have any to my concern. The fact that the card is physical contributes a bit too, i have no clue whether it is carded or not but based on my experiences with leva this would be a legit card, there are leva carder inside jokes but i guess thats what it is, a joke. 

I don't know why you are assuming he sells carded giftcards etc as he has been doing this for years, looks pretty bad for a staff member as carding is against the ToS of nulled isnt it.

SentUAMessage
SentUAMessage
    Rep
Threads: 53
Credits: 1

Five years registered
Whoever deleted my very valid warning post on his thread the other week needs to be held accountable for this.

He refused to answer questions, wouldn't use a MM and negative repped with fake 'tried to scam me' comments anyone who questioned him. Not to mention abused his user group privileges by thumbing down about 20 of my posts in a row.

0x22
0x22
    Rep

Four years registered

No one would claim that they have carded the item lol, and if it actually was carded then there would be a lot of issues in the past, which leva doesn't have any to my concern. The fact that the card is physical contributes a bit too, i have no clue whether it is carded or not but based on my experiences with leva this would be a legit card, there are leva carder inside jokes but i guess thats what it is, a joke. 

I don't know why you are assuming he sells carded giftcards etc as he has been doing this for years, looks pretty bad for a staff member as carding is against the ToS of nulled isnt it.

Be reasonable man, why would someone sell giftcards cheaper for years as you just said? Probably not because they're an amazon employee no. They're illegally obtained, that's pretty god damn obvious, isnt it? Carded, SE'ed or whatever, makes no difference in the eyes of the law. Just saying, paying that much for illegal goods is wrong. But hey that's my opinion. Sorry for bursting in, not my intention to ruin your thread.

R3aL
R3aL
    Rep
    Veteran

Eight years registered

Be reasonable man, why would someone sell giftcards cheaper for years as you just said? Probably not because they're an amazon employee no. They're illegally obtained, that's pretty god damn obvious, isnt it? Carded, SE'ed or whatever, makes no difference in the eyes of the law. Just saying, paying that much for illegal goods is wrong. But hey that's my opinion. Sorry for bursting in, not my intention to ruin your thread.

It really depends on where you draw the line, we are assuming that they are carded, do you think carded and ewhored gift cards should be both be sold for 10-20%?

While you do have a point, nulled is not really the forum where you can defend it by giving examples as everything here is sold by low degenerates or is overpriced.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@Levathian please reply when you can, you've done many deals with r3al in the past and it would be a shame to say fuck all now.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Levathian
Levathian
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 227
Credits: 22

Eight years registered

@Levathian please reply when you can, you've done many deals with r3al in the past and it would be a shame to say fuck all now.

I have been scammed by someone on another side and in shortage of money. I have been working on it since then and have 80% of the funds now. I will refund/send the agc in 2-3 days.