ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need a German or not to help me with German telecommunication

• Please log in to reply
Need a German or not to help me with German telecommunication

BoyNextDoor
BoyNextDoor
    Rep
    The Better Rolex

• PipPip
Threads: 6
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

So this mostly goes to the Germans, but others are welcomed as well, that know:

1&1

T-online.de

and some other German telecommunication providers.

(These sites are in German)

So let's say I got access to one of those "panels" of a user that has a mobile plan there, is there a way to reroute the number to another number to get an SMS for his number to your number.

If you know a way you could do this, via their live chat or other kind of communication, please add me on discord: BoyNextDoor#3827

Paying up to 50$ BTC if you can get this to work :)

diazepam
diazepam
    Rep
    social media expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 60

Deal with caution
Five years registered

already fixed not possible anymore. 1-2 years ago it was possible. friends of mine had a spam service and it based on this method

BoyNextDoor
BoyNextDoor
    Rep
    The Better Rolex

• PipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

already fixed not possible anymore. 1-2 years ago it was possible. friends of mine had a spam service and it based on this method

I mean I do have all the required "proof" for the support to know that this is really him, I think there must be a way.

removed53e4wqr
removed53e4wqr
    Rep
    Mighty Kevin

Threads: 96

Four years registered

I mean I do have all the required "proof" for the support to know that this is really him, I think there must be a way.

Well I can speak German, could try it tomorrow or so since rn it is 11:25 pm. 

But my experience is 0 I would more act as an translator/actor.

If you have someone else with more experience and you would trust more, take them!

Good luck!

removed

BoyNextDoor
BoyNextDoor
    Rep
    The Better Rolex

• PipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Well I can speak German, could try it tomorrow or so since rn it is 11:25 pm. 

But my experience is 0 I would more act as an translator/actor.

If you have someone else with more experience and you would trust more, take them!

Good luck!

I mean sure, that could work, since I need somebody to talk German and tell me what they request n shit, hit me up on discord tomorrow :)

Halecs
Halecs
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2

Four years registered

I can't add you because you blocked me from discord when you were scamming in your last nulled account

brainstorm21
brainstorm21
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 43
Five years registered

nice
I'm interested in the spread of telecommunications

Edited by brainstorm21, 14 December 2020 - 07:11 PM.

FionaSmith
FionaSmith
    Rep

Threads: 1
Three years registered

Completing a fiber-optic cable is a complex and demanding process. The quality of its implementation depends on the reliability and durability of further operation of the fiber-optic cable.Ending an optical fiber with pigtails is the most common method. Pigtails provide excellent optical performance and reliability. You know, I once decided to connect TV to my Internet package, because I often spend my evenings alone. The TV acts as a "half", adviser, outlet, girlfriend, and pillow. Well, let's imagine other people's stories, which are not the best actors who roam from one soap Opera to another! But such a pastime helps to drown out the feeling of uselessness. Like empty communication on the Internet, busy work from morning to night. In the worst case, it happens – a bottle… But now it's not a bad thing, because I decided to share my history of connecting TV and findingtelecom fiber network companies that can conduct high-quality and fast Internet with TV. It's amazing what professionals work in this company, because in a few years

HannahBlet
HannahBlet
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Three years registered

Completing a fiber-optic cable is a complex and demanding process. The quality of its implementation depends on the reliability and durability of further operation of the fiber-optic cable.Ending an optical fiber with pigtails is the most common method. Pigtails provide excellent optical performance and reliability. You know, I once decided to connect TV to my Internet package, because I often spend my evenings alone. The TV acts as a "half", adviser, outlet, girlfriend, and pillow. Well, let's imagine other people's stories, which are not the best actors who roam from one soap Opera to another! But such a pastime helps to drown out the feeling of uselessness. Like empty communication on the Internet, busy work from morning to night. In the worst case, it happens – a bottle… But now it's not a bad thing, because I decided to share my history of connecting TV and findingtelecom fiber network companies that can conduct high-quality and fast Internet with TV. It's amazing what professionals work in this company, because in a few years

this is one of the best ways

Kroslot
Kroslot
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered
)