ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/728970-pittinger | $50

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/728970-pittinger | $50

Baum
Baum
    Rep
    Forest Member

Threads: 30
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Username: Pittinger
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...28970-pittinger
Short Description Of Product/Service: INCOME SYSTEM
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...f-real-reviews/
Amount scammed: $50

1).I bought from Pittinger an ebook about how to make money easily. I bought it but the method he was selling is a method against Amazon TOS - which considers buying Amazon Giftcards and then trading them in for Best Buy giftcards. Which is totally illegal. While he said the method was "white washed".

2). All his methods are not supporting Europe Countries which get's your account banned and you lose.
So in the end this product has given me 0 value and i feel absolutely scammed out of my money.

Seller also promised in his Refund Policy a Refund Warrenty stating the following (i also added his thread on the files): "Our methods are flawless but if you somehow don't earn any money, you will be issued a full refund. This is to show our confidence that you will manage to earn".
His methods don't work for me and other people thats why I opened a scam report. His methods will only let my Amazon getting banned because his methods of getting money is against Amazons TOS. Also him pretending to be a Fitness company is also against Paypal TOS.

I talked with the seller and he doesnt want to give me a refund since i didnt try the method but why should i go in against Amazons TOS and lose money.

ZnVjayBvZmY
ZnVjayBvZmY
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 62

Six years registered

+1 So far $150 and 2 Amazon accounts down the drain (got banned)

Streamate
Streamate
    Rep
    Streamate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 467
Credits: 46

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

I've lost with the method £30 to date.

It wasn't the amazon part but another section.

I won't mention to ensure anymore of the book is leaked.

I've seen someone talking about a banned account on the discord server too.

xn5QMKR.png

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

staff is verifying the ebook currently

we will update you within a few days

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

The method itself does not need to be fully whitehat.

But there is another issue with these gift cards: You can not buy digital Bestbuy gift cards with digital Amazon gift cards (which he claims in his Ebook).

Therefore he has to send you a full refund.

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

Pittinger

Pittinger
Pittinger
    Rep
    Money Maker

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Pittinger

Pittinger

I was at school today, before I left I made announcement telling those that I spoke to last night to PM me again.

And yes, you can purchase Xxx Xxx digital using wallet balance, as several have proved before. Aside from the matter, you can get physical cards and redeem those on the same sites provider for even higher rates. Please delete the posts leaking the guide, and please PM me on discord to organize the refund. Also to others that got locked, you did not follow the instructions and precautionary techniques that I preach, if you need help Unlocking open a ticket in our sever and wait for our support staff to assist you.

CONTACT ME

Discord ID: Pittinger#0865

Pittinger
Pittinger
    Rep
    Money Maker

• PipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Seven years registered
I’m not sure why it’s being said that you can’t buy them, not sure who is spreading that idea. I will get several customers to verify right now that they have done it, not only once but with huge amounts on the same account.

CONTACT ME

Due to the situation with your Ebook (you are already aware) you will have to send him a full refund him. 

You are right, not all accusations above are correct, but you advertised your Ebook in a very wrong way.

Physical gift cards come with shipping/import fees. I am not here to discuss this any further with you. Decision is final.

A list is being made, meanwhile you have to refund this guy within 24 hours.

Pittinger
Pittinger
    Rep
    Money Maker

• PipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Due to the situation with your Ebook (you are already aware) you will have to send him a full refund him. 
You are right, not all accusations above are correct, but you advertised your Ebook in a very wrong way.
Physical gift cards come with shipping/import fees. I am not here to discuss this any further with you. Decision is final.

A list is being made, meanwhile you have to refund this guy within 24 hours.

Shipping fees? What? Amazon prime is used in this method. I’ve already refunded him, the method works I don’t understand why you keep finding another reason to say it doesn’t. It works, accept the fact that a lot of people can’t follow basic instructions.

CONTACT ME