ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/2841880-ateriala/ | $50

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/2841880-ateriala/ | $50

Username: Ateriala
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...841880-ateriala
Short Description Of Product/Service: Email marketing service
Thread of sales: N/A
Screenshots of conversation: https://pastebin.com/raw/BfwqVF8C
Amount scammed: €80
Additional Information:
Lets start off with the beginning:
This user contacted me over discord, he wanted to blast email my service with an affiliate link, we agreed upon 15% (says 10% in the picture but upped it to 15% afterwards).
KQRF2SI.png

Didn't get any sales but saw an increase of views on Rocketr, asked the email he used and the email he made was honestly thrash, just said "want to earn money with betting, buy here" with a few more words.
Told him there was still very much profit to be made but we needed a proper email.
This is where we talked about a price for another round, he told me he lost 40 euro on the first round, and another round would cost him 50 euro, we agreed upon 70 euro (50% of the first round) and that i would give him more paid work if this was a success.

WEcqglH.png

This is where it got fishy, i put 3 links in the email, all those links are tracked:
N112Jhd.png

As you can see there are over 2k clicks on the first and thirth link, but zero (2 clicks are from me) on the second link, which is really odd, why would over 2k people click on the top and bottom link but NO-ONE on the link in the middle?

Then the BIG proof, all this traffic came from social media, NONE came from emails:
0ba3d940b83783a6b0f0479885f2ff18.png

This clown is offering me 50 euro because "he lost money on the first round", the first round was HE'S idea, HE wanted to do it, HE chose to do it in trade for affiliate %.
I only paid him half of the first round + extra in exchange for a proper round with a proper mail.
This is what it looks like if you get a click through an email:
12e6cc99c591c1412e97f10db7fdb569.png

NONE of the clicks came from emails, instead he bought some cheap third country traffic to 2 links (instead of 3, idiot).

Why do i want 80 euro instead of 70?
I paid him 80 euro including taxes, i shouldn't be losing funds to this scamming clown:
A1dO11O.png
(I can screenshare a staff member to verify the price including fees).

Also when i asked if he paid he's new "provider" with paypal, he answered yes and i asked for a screenshot of the payment. this is what he sent me:
9e971486d9b40ab7d51599fa5af3f1d3.png

Silverstar.com is a ISP of some sort, NO-WHERE do they provide a email blasting service, this is clearly edited by inspect element.
Also in the screenshot he showed me of the payment it clearly says pagamento automatico which means automatic payment.
He edited a automatic payment to he's ISP to make it look like it was for the email blasting.
When i asked if i could see it over screenshare while he pressed F5 he simply sent me this:
c46d5cb3e2d5f09c78002d90ec719d1f.png

It's clear as days that he tried to scam me by buying some third country traffic, i want 80 euro back.

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

@Ateriala you have 24h to reply

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

Also in the screenshot he showed me of the payment it clearly says pagamento automatico which means automatic payment.
He edited a automatic payment to he's ISP to make it look like it was for the email blasting.

Ateriala
Ateriala
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 17
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Bullshit. First of all @TimoKI sent me 70€ on Paypal, not 80€, but it makes sense considering he has the same thinking capacity of a monkey. I started off talking with him about marketing his company through emails. He agreed and he setup an affiliate link to share in the emails. I started off the first campaign, paying 40 euros out of my own pocket, hoping there was going to be a return on my investment.

I bought an email sending service for and provided them with the body of the letter and the email list to whom it was going to be sent out. Even though there were no new sales (so 40 euros down) through the affiliate link, the site had an exponential increase in views, which the jokester shared with me: 

KEnini8.jpg.

He then said how he was willing to refund me half of what I initially paid hq3xt4B.jpg 

and invest another 50 euros for a new campaign. I then decided to purchase a different service, which promised the same results even better, but it turned out to be a sham. This service was supposed to send out 13 million emails, but, I'm guessing it didn't send anything and used a simple click farm to get views.

Now, this isn't what was promised to the buyer when he sent out the extra 50 euros, so I told him I was going to refund him ONCE THE MONEY GOT BACK TO ME (which is tomorrow, when the campaign is officially ending). This is the part where I found out the zoo had one member escape. I told him I'm willing to refund him as soon as the money gets released, which is tomorrow. This is when his cheeks clamped, and started bitching how he wanted it now. I kept telling him, I don't have it now because the company hasn't released it yet, so I'll be sending it tomorrow. But like an Alzheimer's patient he kept dismissing what I told him and kept saying he wanted it now, threatening me he was going to open a scam report.

Second, what a joke of a man, I don't currently have the 50 euros(which are coming in tomorrow) and I personally lost 20 euros on the previous campaign hoping for long-term work, and now you're accusing me of scam smh.

Now, all I owe him is 50 euros, which is what was invested in the second campaign, which I'll be sending tomorrow.

@Penis I'm sending you extra proof via PM

DELL U3415W MONITOR IN RESHIP

https://www.nulled.t...415w-in-reship/

Bullshit. First of all @TimoKI sent me 70€ on Paypal, not 80€, but it makes sense considering he has the same thinking capacity of a monkey. I started off talking with him about marketing his company through emails. He agreed and he setup an affiliate link to share in the emails. I started off the first campaign, paying 40 euros out of my own pocket, hoping there was going to be a return on my investment.
I bought an email sending service for and provided them with the body of the letter and the email list to whom it was going to be sent out. Even though there were no new sales (so 40 euros down) through the affiliate link, the site had an exponential increase in views, which the jokester shared with me: 
KEnini8.jpg.
He then said how he was willing to refund me half of what I initially paid hq3xt4B.jpg 
and invest another 50 euros for a new campaign. I then decided to purchase a different service, which promised the same results even better, but it turned out to be a sham. This service was supposed to send out 13 million emails, but, I'm guessing it didn't send anything and used a simple click farm to get views.

Now, this isn't what was promised to the buyer when he sent out the extra 50 euros, so I told him I was going to refund him ONCE THE MONEY GOT BACK TO ME (which is tomorrow, when the campaign is officially ending). This is the part where I found out the zoo had one member escape. I told him I'm willing to refund him as soon as the money gets released, which is tomorrow. This is when his cheeks clamped, and started bitching how he wanted it now. I kept telling him, I don't have it now because the company hasn't released it yet, so I'll be sending it tomorrow. But like an Alzheimer's patient he kept dismissing what I told him and kept saying he wanted it now, threatening me he was going to open a scam report.

Second, what a joke of a man, I don't currently have the 50 euros(which are coming in tomorrow) and I personally lost 20 euros on the previous campaign hoping for long-term work, and now you're accusing me of scam smh.

Now, all I owe him is 50 euros, which is what was invested in the second campaign, which I'll be sending tomorrow.

@Penis I'm sending you extra proof via PM

@Penis i only agreed to pay half of the first campaign as part of the deal for the new campaign.
He should do a full refund since the first campaign was HES own idea.
I dealt with HIM, Not with a third party, I got fake clicks and HE should be accountable for that.

EDIT: Also I didn't get traffic on my website, I got views on the rocketr affiliate link.

He didn't show me the email before hand and didn't tell me who would get the email.

You can read the chat logs to confirm that.

Ateriala
Ateriala
    Rep
    Addicted

Deal with caution
Four years registered

@Penis i only agreed to pay half of the first campaign as part of the deal for the new campaign.
He should do a full refund since the first campaign was HES own idea.
I dealt with HIM, Not with a third party, I got fake clicks and HE should be accountable for that.

EDIT: Also I didn't get traffic on my website, I got views on the rocketr affiliate link.

He didn't show me the email before hand and didn't tell me who would get the email.

You can read the chat logs to confirm that.

I did tell him before I sent out the first package of emails, and he agreed after to pay for half. And he did in fact get traffic (the traffic from rocketr moved over to his webpage)

Ateriala
Ateriala
    Rep
    Addicted

Deal with caution
Four years registered

I did tell him before I sent out the first package of emails, and he agreed after to pay for half. And he did in fact get traffic (the traffic from rocketr moved over to his webpage)

Point of the matter is I'm not in possession of the 70 euros, because I invested them in the service he requested. The first one was successful, while the second one I'm waiting for the refund to take place.

Ateriala
Ateriala
    Rep
    Addicted

Deal with caution
Four years registered

You also started off with a lie, stating you got scammed for 80€ when you really only sent 70€

Q3ybZPP.jpg

I never agreed to pay half for the first round, only as deal for the second round.

Also did you read the thread? I paid 80 euro.

Ateriala
Ateriala
    Rep
    Addicted

Deal with caution
Four years registered

I have a college exam soon and this clown's making me work on this bullshit cause he couldn't wait a single day