ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

HOW I AVOIDED BEING BLACKLISTED BY AMAZON

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
HOW I AVOIDED BEING BLACKLISTED BY AMAZON

Zane
Zane
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 28
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Removed

Windows keys for free (open source)

BTC  :wub: 19dsLqdYbdRAVDo4yiSNxMdRbRkQ9wg8fy

notBackWads
notBackWads
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Four years registered

hh

MehmetCeyhanTR
MehmetCeyhanTR
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0

Five years registered
Thank you very much

DonniesCumEater
DonniesCumEater
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6

Four years registered

I did like 4-5 orders on my main account and had this emailed to me before, just like you. I haven't placed any orders since but knew placing legit orders will make it go back to normal, where I could refund again. Should I make legit purchases again, and if so how many and how long should I wait until I order something to refund? Oh, btw I never responded to their email like you did. Does that matter at all? 

clmZy
clmZy
    Rep
    Nulled Reigns

Threads: 19
Eight years registered

thanks buddy

EDIT: Sounds like a legit excuse! Good content!

Edited by clmZy, 02 October 2019 - 11:38 PM.

waduhek1003
waduhek1003
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

ah

thisiscoolha100
thisiscoolha100
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Four years registered

i got the same problem but nothing works for me lmao but i moved house so this might do it for me

Zane
Zane
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 28

Four years registered

I did like 4-5 orders on my main account and had this emailed to me before, just like you. I haven't placed any orders since but knew placing legit orders will make it go back to normal, where I could refund again. Should I make legit purchases again, and if so how many and how long should I wait until I order something to refund? Oh, btw I never responded to their email like you did. Does that matter at all? 

hmm I'm not sure... With SE you kinda just have to think over your options and choose the best one.

I'd probably say something like "looking through old emails and found this... " or something, make up an excuse & then place (and don't refund) a lot of orders. The worst thing is to be too greedy & get banned. You might even go back to something you refunded and tell them that your brother / sister had taken the box & forgot about it, something like that. Just be creative & make sure you keep your story straight & consistent. This isn't something you can do & just have unlimited money & things from Amazon. The safest thing to do is not to refund of course. So always do at your own risk, & don't be like these people LMFAO

Windows keys for free (open source)

BTC  :wub: 19dsLqdYbdRAVDo4yiSNxMdRbRkQ9wg8fy

lipump6
lipump6
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Four years registered

DonniesCumEater
DonniesCumEater
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6

Four years registered

hmm I'm not sure... With SE you kinda just have to think over your options and choose the best one.

I'd probably say something like "looking through old emails and found this... " or something, make up an excuse & then place (and don't refund) a lot of orders. The worst thing is to be too greedy & get banned. You might even go back to something you refunded and tell them that your brother / sister had taken the box & forgot about it, something like that. Just be creative & make sure you keep your story straight & consistent. This isn't something you can do & just have unlimited money & things from Amazon. The safest thing to do is not to refund of course. So always do at your own risk, & don't be like these people LMFAO

haha. facts! but do I NEED to reply to the email or can I just place legit orders, and then after a while refund items?