ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

I lost all hope and motivation.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
I lost all hope and motivation.

Bojack
Bojack
    Rep
    faggot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 36
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

hey, i don't really know what to write.. but i just want to get it out of me.

so, i like.. was suspecting my gf and thought that she was cheating on me, but after some time i just "realized" that i was overthinking
today i got a little toxic and she gave me her ig (ofc after deleting the chat with the other guy/s).. 
then i got a little bit more toxic after i realized that she lied to me about one thing (not really important) and she broke up with me, telling me that this is crazy and that she can't do this anymore
she told me to log out of her ig, but i was logged on the app and the website, so i just logged out of the website and after a while read a conversation with the guy that just randomly popped up
the conversation basically confirmed that she was actually cheating on me  the whole time and uh idk what to write ugh..
kinda broke me down and i lost all my hope, trust to anyone and motivation to do anything.
not the only time that someone broke my trust, the last time it happened like a month ago, that was when my 2 best friends scammed me for all my money ($3k)
i was building up, got up to $380, but now i just don't know if i'm able to continue in doing anything.. 
i don't really have anyone, and she was the only person i had and trusted, so that really.. is something that broke me down..
i'm still a naive underage kiddo and this whole thread doesn't really make sense, but i guess i feel better.
any advices or anything? i really need to get back up on my feet, i have no option, as i am turning 18 next year and i have no job and i dropped out of school.. probably will end up homeless or dead one day..
anyway.. thanks for reading, i really appreciate and it means a lot to me that someone took their time to read this mess.

hi

BloodBugz
BloodBugz
    Rep
    Brazilian boy

Threads: 52

Seven years registered

You are young, and you have a lot to learn, don't surrender so easily, the world is a hostile place to live, look out for a job, and for real friends, can take a while but you will overcome the situation. I wish you good luck.

jjjj#1337

Bojack
Bojack
    Rep
    faggot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

You are young, and you have a lot to learn, don't surrender so easily, the world is a hostile place to live, look out for a job, and for real friends, can take a while but you will overcome the situation. I wish you good luck.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

hi

nulledlol6868
nulledlol6868
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0

Four years registered

I can kinda relate to that situation, for me it wasnt actually cheating but a shitton of lies and withholding.

Hard to get over something like that but you will

Idk where you're from or what u do with your time, but for me sports helps on shitty days.

Out of interest, why did you drop out of school?

Bojack
Bojack
    Rep
    faggot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

I can kinda relate to that situation, for me it wasnt actually cheating but a shitton of lies and withholding.

Hard to get over something like that but you will

Idk where you're from or what u do with your time, but for me sports helps on shitty days.

Out of interest, why did you drop out of school?

Well, she lied to me a lot of times too.
I dropped out, because I saw no future in what I was studying, there was no way i'd do that in the future.
It just wasn't really for me honestly.. and I was tired of wasting my time there.

hi

nulledlol6868
nulledlol6868
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0

Four years registered

Well, she lied to me a lot of times too.
I dropped out, because I saw no future in what I was studying, there was no way i'd do that in the future.
It just wasn't really for me honestly.. and I was tired of wasting my time there.

Well at least u realized that early on and can go for something u actually like/find out what that could be.

Dont stress yourself too much about it, you're 17 and got plenty of time

Daxxy
Daxxy
Threads: 120

Four years registered

Never lose hope or motivation. Do not let any situation control your life. Keep a positive mindset and look forward to better things. Life is beautiful but like a rose, has thorns. Much love to you and I hope that you will have better days.

:pepolove:

-Daxxy.

Oxyde
Oxyde
    Rep
    Bear noises.

Threads: 58

Four years registered

hey, i don't really know what to write.. but i just want to get it out of me.

so, i like.. was suspecting my gf and thought that she was cheating on me, but after some time i just "realized" that i was overthinking
today i got a little toxic and she gave me her ig (ofc after deleting the chat with the other guy/s).. 
then i got a little bit more toxic after i realized that she lied to me about one thing (not really important) and she broke up with me, telling me that this is crazy and that she can't do this anymore
she told me to log out of her ig, but i was logged on the app and the website, so i just logged out of the website and after a while read a conversation with the guy that just randomly popped up
the conversation basically confirmed that she was actually cheating on me  the whole time and uh idk what to write ugh..
kinda broke me down and i lost all my hope, trust to anyone and motivation to do anything.
not the only time that someone broke my trust, the last time it happened like a month ago, that was when my 2 best friends scammed me for all my money ($3k)
i was building up, got up to $380, but now i just don't know if i'm able to continue in doing anything.. 
i don't really have anyone, and she was the only person i had and trusted, so that really.. is something that broke me down..
i'm still a naive underage kiddo and this whole thread doesn't really make sense, but i guess i feel better.
any advices or anything? i really need to get back up on my feet, i have no option, as i am turning 18 next year and i have no job and i dropped out of school.. probably will end up homeless or dead one day..
anyway.. thanks for reading, i really appreciate and it means a lot to me that someone took their time to read this mess.

The key factor of happiness and success is not giving up sir .

Good luck though .

Do not PM me unless required to .
Always PM me through Nulled.to to confirm identity.

Forum rules I FAQ I Nulled Support server

Bojack
Bojack
    Rep
    faggot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Never lose hope or motivation. Do not let any situation control your life. Keep a positive mindset and look forward to better things. Life is beautiful but like a rose, has thorns. Much love to you and I hope that you will have better days.

-Daxxy.

It's hard to keep a positive mindset when i'm all alone.
But I'll try my best! Thank you 

hi

Bojack
Bojack
    Rep
    faggot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

-Daxxy.

It's hard to keep a positive mindset when i'm all alone.
But I'll try my best! Thank you 

hi