ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

QuickenGo - The "designer" that uses public templates

• Please log in to reply
QuickenGo - The "designer" that uses public templates

Daylight33
Daylight33
    Rep
    Nulled Forever

Threads: 313
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

@QuickenGo

FeAUkIo.png

When I saw this I actually got fucking mad.

He's saying that the avatar he's using is made by him, but no...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It's literally a fucking template, you can easily find it on google by reverse-imaging, tons of people are using it.

Alright, after I saw this I had to prove that his other designs is made with templates, but the thing is he deleted most of the designs he posted in the graphics lounge, so I didn't really have a lot to go with.

Let's start with his avatars, in this thread he sells avatars: https://www.nulled.t...ar-intro-video/

I checked the third avatar, and woah, its a template!

Here's someone using the exact same template: 

Then I checked his thread designs. 

I tried finding this one https://www.nulled.t...-thread-design/ that he says he sold to a guy, and, of course, it's a template.

Doesn't this stuff fall under the "Selling online goods which is already public is prohibited." rule? I don't know. But what I do know is that if you don't want graphics made with a template you shouldn't buy from him.

EDIT: 

MMU4F7g.png

lies, lulz

long live nulled.to <3

Flow
Flow
    Rep
    I don't want to be rich I want to be wealthy

Threads: 599
Credits: 10

Five years registered

Nice Expose :ok:

Signature.gif

paul
paul
    Rep
    -

Threads: 168
Credits: 2

Five years registered

10/10 :kek:

Nice stuff you have here, but I don't entirely get the second link, as he doesn't sell Avatars here. You may check this. Great that you found this.

Fran
Fran
    Rep
    Laughing on God's corpse

Threads: 58
Credits: 10

Four years registered

owo thanks for this, he was suspicious for a while

Daylight33
Daylight33
    Rep
    Nulled Forever

Seven years registered

10/10 :kek:

Nice stuff you have here, but I don't entirely get the second link, as he doesn't sell Avatars here. You may check this. Great that you found this.

Sorry, fixed the link

long live nulled.to <3

n0x10us
n0x10us
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46

Five years registered

Not to defend him, but he didn't really say it was completely "made" by him, because its true that it was made but him, just by using a template.

Also, selling templated graphics is frowned upon, but not illegal(correct me if i'm wrong here) on nulled.

Though I agree, it's bullshit to sell templated designs. Imo, whenever you sell designs, tell your clients what you are selling. At the end of the day, no one gives a shit what you sell as long as its good, but people give a shit if u didn't tell them what you actually sold. So yeah, just my opinion not bashing on OP.

though @QuickenGo I would suggest a disclaimer somewhere that you use templates.

Daylight33
Daylight33
    Rep
    Nulled Forever

Seven years registered

Not to defend him, but he didn't really say it was completely "made" by him, because its true that it was made but him, just by using a template.

Also, selling templated graphics is frowned upon, but not illegal(correct me if i'm wrong here) on nulled.

Though I agree, it's bullshit to sell templated designs. Imo, whenever you sell designs, tell your clients what you are selling. At the end of the day, no one gives a shit what you sell as long as its good, but people give a shit if u didn't tell them what you actually sold. So yeah, just my opinion not bashing on OP.

though @QuickenGo I would suggest a disclaimer somewhere that you use templates.

Well yea but the question that he was asked was "How long did the avatar take *you*"

"YOU"

He didn't make it, so it was impossible for it to take him 1-24h, thats just a complete lie

long live nulled.to <3

n0x10us
n0x10us
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46

Five years registered

Well yea but the question was "How long did the avatar take *you*"

"YOU"

He didn't make it, so it was impossible for it to take him 1-24h, thats just a complete lie

Not really sure about that haha, seems alot like playing with his words to me.

Here's something though

quickengo1.png

Ignore the bad image quality haha, but here he says he wants to be honest, which is great, I respect that,

quickengo2.png

Yet here he says he stores his art exclusively on a VPS which gets deleted after 24 hrs??? Smells rather fishy to me if you ask me.

Daylight33
Daylight33
    Rep
    Nulled Forever

Seven years registered

Here's something though

quickengo1.png

Ignore the bad image quality haha, but here he says he wants to be honest, which is great, I respect that,

quickengo2.png

Yet here he says he stores his art exclusively on a VPS which gets deleted after 24 hrs??? Smells rather fishy to me if you ask me.

selling drawn for 300$ but his vps deletes his drawings after 24 hrs so he cant show anything? the fuck?

long live nulled.to <3

Daylight33
Daylight33
    Rep
    Nulled Forever

Seven years registered

Here's something though

quickengo1.png

quickengo2.png

MMU4F7g.png

hmm what were you saying?

long live nulled.to <3