ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Shopify Dropshipping Store || Limited Stocks (Monthly) || Review Price Included

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Shopify Dropshipping Store || Limited Stocks (Monthly) || Review Price Included

Vouches 0

haksxsx
haksxsx
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Threads: 16
Credits: 0

Six years registered
Vouches 0

To help your business grow in this situation

Offering 50% off on Basic Plan  

WHAT IS THIS?

Shopify is one of the top eCommerce solutions due to the numerous user-friendly features it offers. The custom themes and templates not only allow you to customize a unique online store but the built-in website optimizer of the Shopify also ensure top rankings for your store. Moreover, Shopify stores are user-friendly and help the users in order management, product inventory and more. You can rely on me for all your Shopify requirements and I will ensure to deliver the best solution at cost-effective rates.

WHAT DO YOU GET?

Store Setup
- I will build and setup your entire store, add plugins for high ROA, add all the necessary pages such as the TOS/refund Policy/Shipping Policy and more.

Graphics Design
- For high conversation I will choose the best images and will optimize the images for SEO. I will also create/design the logo and all other images that pertain to the store. (Banners/Social Media Graphics, Icons, Footer images, etc).

Premium Theme
- Since Shopify provides only a few free themes. I will be picking through a wide selection of Premium themes to choose what best fits your store, included FOR FREE.
- Usually, I will use the theme Debut, Booster Theme, Turbo Theme, Envato Elements Themes.

SEO Optimized
- Your store will be 100% SEO optimized with extensive keyword research and page title optimization. All images will be shrunk to the minimal sizes without losing quality. If you're planning on running your store long-term, then this is highly recommended because it will get you organic traffic over time and boost your store on the first page of Google.

[Premium] 15 Days Store Maintenance
- I will provide a “Warranty” or in other words support and maintenance for your web store for 15 days in total. This includes revisions, niche change, theme edits, plugin inclusion, and edits.

Facebook Ads Tutorial
- Why not utilize the worlds largest social media platform to get all your sales? With years of experience with facebook ads, I will show you the tricks/tips and everything that you need to know to get your ads up and running with high conversions. I will also show you how to setup and get your ads running on facebook.

10 Winning Products Imported & Optimized
- Depending on what niche you go with, I will import 10 winning products from that Niche into your store. I will also show you examples of Facebook Ad for each of the products that are imported. The hardest part of Shopify is finding winning products, and that has already been accomplished here. All you have to do is follow the ad steps I provide and you just RUN THEM and see the profits come in.

Facebook Pixels & Google Analytics Integration
- I will integrate and implement Facebook pixels and Google analytics onto your store so you can keep track of your customers and activities. This is very useful in SEO, Targeting, and more for your Shopify success.

[Premium]1 ON 1 Mentoring
-
I will show and teach you about the Shopify eCommerce platform/drop shipping/print on demand, and how to use your store. We will go through the basics of Shopify to the most advanced parts of it.

The Choice Is Yours
- We let you pick if you want a drop shipping store or another type of store such as print on demand. You pick and choose, we deliver.

If you have any questions, issues, concerns, please contact me

(Ask for Platform, usually i am available on Skype/telegram/discord/email/PM)

FAQ -

Q: Is the store ready to start selling after you create it?

A: Yes, as soon as the Shopify store is created and finished. you can start selling the same day. All you do is add your payment information.

Q: Do I need additional investments?

A: Yes, for a successful Shopify store you need to invest into advertisements, and promotions to get your products sold. Also you will have to pay a fee of 29.00$ a month to Shopify for their basic plan. Other than that there wouldn’t be an additional investment.

Q: How does this whole process work?

A: It’s easy as 1-2-3. After paying and starting the contract with me, you're going to add me on Skype/Discord or send me an PM. Then we'll switch to any of the chat apps that we both have. There we will go over a few things like your needs and goals, niche, products, logo, theme and then I'll get to work. It takes up to 4-10 days for me to finish your store but I will update you every few hours on how's it going. Don't worry, we will stay in contact through the whole thing. After the store is done, I will mentor and teach you about Shopify/Facebook ads and more to get you knowledge about the whole store and for you to start running it on your own.

Q: Can you make me a custom store?

A: Yes, I can create you any type of store that you want. It just has to follow and obey Shopify’s policies. It can be a clothing brand, drop shipping, print on demand, general store, and more.

Q: Can I pay you half and half after or with the profits?

A: No, you cannot pay me half or with profits. I require the full payment upfront to start and finish.

Q: Can you run ads for me?

A: Yes I can Run Ads for You, we own & run a Digital Marketing Agency.  Check Extras for this.

PACKAGE/PRICES -

[BASIC PLAN] ---> $150
All basic services from above included.

[PREMIUM PLAN] ---> $250
All basic services from above + [PREMIUM] features included

[BROKE PLAN] ---> $60
This is for all of you who can't afford any of the plans above. In this plan you get a ready to sell store with 3 products but without maintenance/support.

Review Prices

1 x $60  (Basic Plan)    Already Sold 

2 x $100 (Basic Plan)

Extras

• $15 if you want me to purchase & setup the domain for you.
  • $10 if you want me to add followers & likes to your social media accounts - these will be paid so I cannot guarantee they are going to stay.
  • 20 Product Store(Extra 10 Product) - $35
  • 30 Product Store(Extra 20 Product) - $60
  • 50 Product Store(Extra 40 Product) - $100
  • Niche research - $35
  • Facebook Ad setup - $300
  • Facebook Ad Management - 15% of Investment
  • Instagram Shoutout to 35k+ Meme Page -$20
  • SEO Service - Starting from $100/mo for upto 2 keyword /// more for more

PAYMENT 

https://rzp.io/l/shop150  ( For Basic Plan)
https://rzp.io/l/shopbroke ( For Broke Plan)
https://rzp.io/l/shopextra (For Extras)  
For other packages Contact me

TERMS OF SERVICE ( MUST READ ) -

* You are purchasing a Shopify store with all the features above.
* There are no refunds unless I don’t finish your store. Which I will finish within 10 days of purchasing.
* If you open a chargeback, I will delete your Shopify store (even if the password is changed). There will be a community report and scam report opened against you as well.
* Payment will be paid in full before I get to work or any work is done.
* Do not spam me or contact me 24/7 about your store or problems that you be encountering if I am not available. I have a life and I have things to do as well, I will respond as soon as I see your message.

*Be Polite & Professional
* Unnecessary sales trashing & spamming posts on the thread will not be tolerated.
* By purchasing you automatically agree to all current & future Terms of Service.

Edited by haksxsx, 28 March 2020 - 08:22 PM.

haksxsx
haksxsx
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Six years registered

Limited Review Copies are available.
Get Your Now.

haksxsx
haksxsx
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Six years registered

Thread Description Updated.
More Info added

haksxsx
haksxsx
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Six years registered

Get your Store Now, just finished with a store, you can also get yours.  

leakedinfos
leakedinfos
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 8

Eight years registered

pm

haksxsx
haksxsx
    Rep
    Entrepreneur

Six years registered

pm

Sent You Reply.
Waiting on your message.

leakedinfos
leakedinfos
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

i want to start a store pmed interested in premium biggest concern is getting items than the ads to sustain them and methods from what i read this can be done and taught with the premium plan from scratch? Any prior research suggested besides which niche to start from?

leakedinfos
leakedinfos
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

anyone use this service yet? ^^ im thinking about the premium and niche research

leakedinfos
leakedinfos
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered
Paid he is working on my website now will post a full review when finished :)

leakedinfos
leakedinfos
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

Wanted to Leave a review in regards to the service, i bought the first package!

Communication 10/10

Well i want to say that communication with him was very easy and always was there for a question or concern all the way through he took a few days but after at that point it went from nothing to everything pretty much done! Very friendly guy and tries his very best to fit you're needs

Design 10/10

Now the design's used and the organization was very nicely put together it worked so much so i even paid to have him add extra items! Asked a few model friend's i had to see their opinion since it's clothes, a few things were tweaked and he was very quick to shine it up and put some razzle dazzle. Everything was done very professionally nothing to worry about

Overall 10/10

Overall i have to give him 10/10 based on the quality of work which was superbly done, the designs used and communication. He is always willing to help you and work with ya as long as you are respectful obviously as goes with any professional service. He even helps with ads and facebook setup and everything you will need to start a shop i'm very happy to got his services and look forward for continued future business. I Highly recommend anyone especially those who are new to shopify and want to start a shop or business to definitely pursue some of his services!!