ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Lucas and Miro Fanfic

• Please log in to reply
Lucas and Miro Fanfic

rond
rond
    Rep
    developer

Threads: 371
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

Let's go bois  ;)

In dialog (M) is Miro and (L) is Lucas (if you're stupid)
Fanfic of a love affair between Miro and Lucas.

Backstory; Miro is a 27 year old Pakistani and Lucas is 17 year old Pakistani. They are both secretly gay (Lucas has a girlfriend and Miro is looking for a girlfriend as a cover). They met online back in 2017 and decided that it would be a good idea to meet up.

First meeting between them was arranged to be at a coffee shop near Lucas (since he's the youngest of the two). The coffee shop is "Coffee Wagera", a small coffee shop in Karachi.

Lucas is sitting there waiting for Miro to arrive, while he's waiting he is trying to convince his girlfriend that he is hanging out with Rakesh (a friend of his he's known for 6 years). Miro arrives 35 minutes late, he explains himself with "Ah, I got held up in traffic", but in reality he was at home fucking his girlfriend.

They both decide to buy a caramel frappuccino and they sit down and start chatting.

(M) How long did you wait for me?
(L) Only like 3 hours, I came a bit early.
(M) 3 HOURS??!? Are you insane? I was 20 minutes late...
(L) You were actually 35 minutes late..
(M) My bad dude, I didn't intend on that... I got stuck in traffic, there's nothing I could really do...
(L) There is almost no traffic today though... You sure you don't want to be honest?
(M) I WAS HOME FUCKING MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU SATISFIED?
(L) Wa-wait, so you're not gay?
(M) I am dude, just trying to keep it a secret and using the girlfriend as a cover. I fucking hate it every single time she wants to have sex, I fucking hate everything about it. It's just so fucking gross having to have sex with a girl just because I don't want to be open about my sexuality. IT FUCKING SUCKS.
(L) But why aren't you just open about being gay?
(M) My parents hate gay people and they pay for half my rent while I get my job up and running. I'm trying to start work as a computer technician, but all the jobs I get offered is just call centers that I don't want to work at. They try and lure me in with their "smart" contracts where they say you can't leave the company for 5 years. And the pay for those jobs are shit too.
(L) I had a job at a call center once, it wasn't really that bad except the pay.
(M) Yeah, I was thinking of working at a call center as my first job, but I don't want to prey on other people to pay my rent, in my opinion it's just scummy.
(L) I guess. What kind of school did you go to?
(M) I went to the Usman Institute, it has a nice computer science course, kind of basic, but it got me interested in computers.
(L) Oh cool.
(M) So what brought you to nulled?
(L) Some friend told me about it a few weeks ago, seemed pretty cool, could finally get that runescape gold I wanted.
(M) So you’re on Nulled just for runescape gold?
(L) Well that’s what I initially joined it for.. Now I’m on there for runescape gold and I’m there for the community, I talked a bit to the owner “finn” and he seemed like a chill dude, I mean he seemed like he had some anger issues, but he seemed chill. I made a few friends on there and been just chatting with them lately, it kind of helps against my depression to make friends and talk to people.
(M) So you’re depressed?
(L) Well, yes and no. I don’t go like full on depressed mode, I just kind of hate myself and everyone around me. My mom keeps on telling me that I need to go to a psychologist, but I keep brushing it off like it doesn’t matter if I talk to someone or not. I mean if I’m going to be honest, my mom is the biggest reason I got depressed. She used to force feed me the crap she made, she always used to make ramen with dirty water, which I refused to eat. She also used to beat me when I used the Wii for too long, I guess she didn’t like the sound of the bowling pins all day long.
(M) Oh my god, I’m sorry for you man… I didn’t know you had it like that. I’m here if you ever need to talk or just need someone to lean on, I’ll always be here for you when you need me.
(L) Thanks, I guess. I’m not really much of a talker though, I just express my emotions in my music and my cuts.
(M) You make music? And you should really not cut dude, it’s not good for you, it just leaves ugly marks on your skin.
(L) It’s nothing I can stop, I’ve gotten so used to cutting that I don’t even need to think about it.
(M) Dude, you should try to stop, I don’t want to be cuddling with you and feel the scars on your arms and legs.
(L) WHO THE FUCK SAID SOMETHING ABOUT CUDDLING? I BARELY KNOW YOU DUDE. AND YOU’RE WAY OLDER THAN I AM. FUCKING CREEP.
(M) Hey, calm down, I didn’t mean it like that.
(L) THEN HOW DID YOU MEAN IT?
(M) I meant it like; if I was in that situation, I would dislike feeling your scars. I mean I don’t mind you having scars, it would just kind of hurt to know how you got them.
(L) I don’t think I can continue this conversation.
(M) Wa-wa-wait, don’t go, please don’t go. I want you.
(L) What do you mean you want me?
(M) Dude, when I first met you today, I thought you were so handsome, your eyes just glowed up, your hair fell so perfectly on your forehead, your lips looked so kissable and when you smile I almost lost it.
(L) You are 10 years older than me, and I’m only 17.
(M) There is no law against it and thank god for that, because I want you.
(L) I’m gonna go.

Miro leans in to kiss Lucas, and Lucas kisses him back. Suddenly they make out, they start going more and more intense. Lucas is unbuttoning Miro’s shirt while the employee screams at them “YOU CAN’T DO THIS HERE”, but neither of them care, they keep on going. All of Miro’s clothes are off and Lucas starts to get down on his knees, he puts Miro’s hard dick in his mouth. Miro let’s out a little “uhh” out of pleasure. Lucas tries to put all of it in his throat, but he can’t, Miro’s dick is just too big for him. Miro is about to cum and then they hear police sirens, the shop employee had called the police, they knew they were in trouble.

The police rush in the door while Lucas is finishing Miro off, Lucas isn’t fast enough, he couldn’t make Miro cum. The police put both of them to the ground and read them their rights, they both know it’s not going to be easy getting out of this trouble.

- And that’s how Miro and Lucas got arrested.

WEBSITE - LEARN HOW TO CRACK - LEARN TO CODE

If you need a developer and are willing to pay, hit me up on Discord: @rond

Fran
Fran
    Rep
    Laughing on God's corpse

Threads: 58
Credits: 10

Four years registered

KappaRoss  ok

HellRanger
HellRanger
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 125
Credits: 10

Four years registered

My eyes... Hurt :pepe

Whiterose
Whiterose
    Rep
    fsociety

Threads: 225
Credits: 4

Five years registered

Oh no

2juun0J.gif

tellmetokms
tellmetokms
    Rep
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 86

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered
Ban in 3, 2, 1

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

Lucas is retired  :ohgod:

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

DagobertDuck
DagobertDuck
    Rep
    < Developer > < Pentester >

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 146

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

you want me to have cancer :??:

CHEAP CODING SERVICE [ADMIN VOUCHED]

Discord Bots and much more

rond
rond
    Rep
    developer

Threads: 371

Seven years registered

you want me to have cancer :??:

well yes but actually no

WEBSITE - LEARN HOW TO CRACK - LEARN TO CODE

If you need a developer and are willing to pay, hit me up on Discord: @rond

ratirl13
ratirl13
    Rep
    :sleep:

Threads: 53

Five years registered

:sleep:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: 

Saturnx
Saturnx
    Rep

Threads: 1

Three years registered
I feel bad for you left a like Kappa