ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Yeet, im dying...

• Please log in to reply
Yeet, im dying...

oesihuber
oesihuber
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Four years registered

thats incredible to read. i bow down to everyone helping this poor soul in need. that truely restores my faith in humanity

5by6456bb653453
5by6456bb653453
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

Is OP dead yet? Better put your sperm in a sperm bank.

Mrfaust
Mrfaust
    Rep
    Doctor

Threads: 41
Four years registered

Sorry for your loss, I had a similar experience my mother killed herself and then my father a year and a day later. Its a horrible experince it never gets "Easier" it just becomes something you live with.  I have lost 90% of my family, and alot of my friends Overdoesd, death just becomes an everyday term. The best thing is to remember you have your life, and you can do what you want with it, there have been so many times where i sit there and think about my parents and then my stomach drops and i remember they are gone never to come back, it happens alot.. it stopped me from working at a point because i would just loose my mind.

We are the survivors can make changes and not follow those actions, enjoy what we have, life it is horrible at times but its the outlook we have in our minds that can drag us down.

Glad you had this site to help you, i didnt. I had my wife and that was all.  Its rough but life goes on. Church helped me , i know that may sound crazy but i went to church after my mom passed and i noticed that if i actually listened things started to make sense, and my life took a better turn. I had a better outlook on life, and even enjoyed living.

I cant count how man times i slit my wrists ,overdosed and such it all leads back to the same mindset.  Keep positive energy around you, it makes everything better,

Find something that has your passion and go with it!

I still haven't gotten enough money to bury my parents, i have there urns in my house... its horrible

Edited by Mrfaust, 20 October 2019 - 12:48 AM.

24101944950am-151j2.png

thesadikp9rt991
thesadikp9rt991
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Four years registered

damn man, reall sorry

Deathglow
Deathglow
    Rep

• PipPip
Four years registered

thats crazy man if theres anything i can do feel free to reach out

Gunsessionrj
Gunsessionrj
    Rep
    Nulled Apprentice

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

I wish you the best of success and blessings in your life my friend. Please accept my apologies on this matter Life can become unbarring but please don't ever give up! 

Blacky306
Blacky306
    Rep
    Snitchez get stitchez!

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 3

Four years registered

Sorry for your loss man

nac5132
nac5132
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 5

Four years registered

Hope you're doing well friend

WilliamMunny
WilliamMunny
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 11

Four years registered

Hadn't seen this thread before. Sorry for your loss and I hope to you get better really soon.

ngaymainanglen
ngaymainanglen
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

i am newbie :(

Update 1: My mom killed herself yesterday 3/08/2019. I cant do this anymore its just too much.

Update 2: Again, overwhelming support from my Nulled Family. Thank you for all the wishes this has been the most difficult thing I have ever gone through. With the current donations I bought a plane ticket down to my home town to be at the funeral. Thank you all for that! Ive recieved more than I could have ever asked for. I will post another update tomorrow 06/08/2019 with regards to my personal situation. I know its a horrible time for me but through my mom I may be able to live my life stronger than ever.

Update 3: I'm using my phone so I apologise, I'm currently sorting out my moms affairs, my mom transferred the rest of her account balance to her boyfriend 2 days before she did it , we believe she had been planning this for a while as this would be counted towards he will which would take 6+ months to get sorted , thank you to everyone who has donated and the Anonymouse donation I received, I've been able to buy tickets to make my moms funeral ehich is a momentous thing all of you have done for me I will post some pictures of the funeral and the pamphlet it makes my heart warm that this is becuase of my Nulled family, we found out today that she had a funeral policy that her boyfriend was paying for,  as well as some of her policies.

To answer everyone I dont wany to start a gofundme, I dont want to expose myself like that, there are people out there that have situations 10x worse than mine,  all the current donations have helped me to see my mom, I saw her today. It was instant, through her jaw. She looked peaceful, i dont blame you for what you did mom i know you were sick. I Love You

Update 4: I have been so busy sorting out her affairs and funeral arrangement, that has been my top priority, her boyfriend game me  me some money so at this point my MRI will be paid of soon, with a lot of love, help, and support from my Nulled family. She had life policies which is currently being sorted out , they will be instantly paid, apparently but I haven't received anything, her will seems shady, everything seems shady, her assets have been frozen but I will let all of you know when and what is happening. But enough about all that noise. 

her memorial service was beautiful I wish you could have all been there for my eulogy, that was the hardest thing I've ever done, if anyone wants to see it pm me, maybe you shed a tear maybe you dont.

FINAL UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Update 5: Hi There its been a while. The date is 24/08/2019. There are so many of you to thank for your love and support all of you have changed my life, who would have thought a bunch of strangers on a website could have done all of this, it has blown my mind. So my current situation, I went to my neurosurgeon, and this is what he said, because of its position they want to wait for it to grow more due to its tricky positioning, The risk of surgery is too high, I'm a little bit scared at the moment, I will go into emergency surgery if it pushes against my optical nerve (making me blind). Its in an awkward position so we just have to hope and pray that it grows away from my optical nerve (its on the side of my pituitary gland) if it does then its smooth sailing and I can get it removed.
So my Mom. Fuck its been tough 
I've had so many days where I have just sat in the shower crying, she was my world.

I'm planning to pay everyone back before the end of 2019, so please keep your TXID so i can do that I will be letting everyone know when I can, thank you to everyone for the donations and a very very special to 
TheN3RoX for helping me with my doctors bills and my MRI which in turn means I've been able to apply for a medical aid, in 3 months I will be able to use it, which means any further doctors bills will be covered!!!!!!!!! You have changed my life, and another very special thanks to the Nulled.to Moderators for helping to expose my thread as well as  Ueli and Rafik911 for exposing my thread and helping it to blow up, you're both amazing people. One more very very special thanks to  Skyline and Angeldust  for being my rock, for being there at 4 am to listen to me bitch and moan, you two are fucking super stars <3

Ok, one more very very very special thank you, to every single Nulled user that liked, replied, donated, prayed or even thought of me during this period of time. You're all amazing people. I will always be active on Nulled if you feel like you need to chat or vent, I've been in the dumps and I would love to lend a helping hand its  the least you deserve . PM on Nulled or Suffocate#6498 on Discord, just know someone loves you.

UPDATE 6: Shhhh I know what I said...
So I'm still depressed with what happened, but I'm coping, I haven't made all the right decisions, but I'm getting there.
So I have saved up some money, which is awesome as I have a goal to reach. So I'm reinvesting my money back into Nulled. 
I hope all of you that have read this, know that you're a good person for giving someone that time of day, not many do that 
<3.
And to those who have hit me up asking how they should deal with issues they are having, thank you, it's the least I could do.

Until we meet again, 
arrivederci.

20190808-134832.jpg

Thank you my Nulled Family, I cried today because of all of you, you have all given me hope again <3

VOUCHED BY ZAIDA
e1qO5A.png

So this is my little story , I've been trying to get onto contact with people that can help me, I just feel so helpless anyway this is most of it, and this is by no means a begging post just wanted to share with anyone that is going through something, I understand how you feel Much Love My Nulled Family <3

My name is Josh I'm 20 years old, I live in South Africa and I have a brain tumor (pituitary macroadenoma)

I was in rehab recently for bipolar II and major depressive disorder (suspected due to it being on my pituitary gland), I went for a standard MRI which I was initially told would cost me R6 500 ($458) which is quite the knock to my finances but I was okay with it initially, I was warned that if they found something the cost would ramp up dramatically, so a standard 10 minute MRI turned into and 80 minute MRI, not only was I told I have a tumor I was also hit with a bill of R55 000 ($3880)

I'm now in deep debt currently unable to pay for the MRI not only that I cant pay for surgery of which is going to cost me (estimated) R80 000 ($5643) (to cover surgery and recovery) to get it removed, now I obviously cant afford any of this I'm 20 I don't have any medical aid. A little bit about my current state, they 'think' it might be cancerous which is okay if I could afford treatment, I have around 3-6 months before I go completely blind and it starts to push against my brain killing my nerves.