ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Spoofing on iOS (Unlimited Items/Stardust/Fast Leveling to 40) - Guide

• Please log in to reply
Spoofing on iOS (Unlimited Items/Stardust/Fast Leveling to 40) - Guide

Minkus
Minkus
    Rep
    Densetsu

Threads: 96
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Today I will be explaining how to spoof on iOS and what you can do when you are spoofing. No Jailbreak needed

Things you will need:

First thing you will want to do is download iSpoofer. The paid version is extremely useful if you plan on using this guide to it's full extent.

After downloading iSpoofer for PoGo you will need to trust it in your settings.
General > Profiles and Device Management > Art - Metall-000

Now you can open up your Pokemon Go and sign in.

You will need the pro version to be able to get unlimited items and stardust. If you are not purchasing the pro version than you may use any of the free features they provide.

If you got the pro version great! Now we can start earning unlimited stardust and items.

You will want to go somewhere with a lot of Pokestops. I recommend the Paris Mall.

Now once you are in your location you will want to open up the map and Auto GPX route button. This will ask you how many stops you want to go to. You may set this as high or as low as you want. If you are at the Paris mall I would do about 30. In the bottom right corner there will be a circle with an arrow on it along with a number in the center. Go ahead and tap that and change it to ? . This will make it loop contentiously for you.

Now for the walk speed. I set mine to 9.5 km/h so I can get my eggs hatched too. 

Now to connect the Pokeball Plus/Gotcha! the gotcha should have a connection guide if you purchased one. As for the pokeball (this is what I use) You will open your settings on PoGo and go to Pokeball Plus. Make sure your bluetooth is on or this will not work. You can press a button on either the top of the ball or the joystick on the pokeball to put it in pairing mode. You should see it pop up under the Pokeball Plus settings on the bottom of the screen. Once this is paired you will see it on the main screen for pokemon go. It will show a Pokeball with a green center. In order for the pokeball to catch and spin stops you need to press one of the bottons on it. What I did is, I used rubber bands and a coin on the top to hold the button down so it will automatically be pushed down anytime a stop or a pokemon is nearby for it to catch/spin. 

You can pop any items you want to gain more xp/stardust/ect now.

After completing all these steps you are ready to start automating your Pokemon Go. You want to click on the map again and there should be a green play button on the bottom of your screen. You will click this and your character will automatically start walking around. Now if your pokeball/gotcha is all setup correctly you should be fully automated! The Pokeball/Gotcha will stay connected for 1 hour! So after the hour you will just need to press the button on the pokeball to reconnect it and then you can let it continue to walk around again. 

If you have done everything correctly your game should be running similar to the picture below

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmed

If you need any help or have any questions about this process feel free to comment.
This is my first guide, so I hope it helps anyone who is looking to spoof in Pokemon Go. 

Most of my mega uploads are dead!

txtroixdanh
txtroixdanh
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 12

Five years registered

sound good but aint they been cracking down for spoofing banned more than 500k acc o_O ofcouse cheatin is never be safe but how safe is this lol.

TZUYU
TZUYU
    Rep
    ^_^

Threads: 13

Five years registered

Could you post a picture of the pokeball and the coin and rubber band?

vE4b2bh.gif

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FVMN872K

,----,                                                     
      ,/   .`|                                                     
    ,`   .'  :                                   .---.             
  ;    ;     /                                  /. ./|             
.'___,/    ,'      ,----,         ,--,      .--'.  ' ;         ,--,
|    :     |     .'   .`|       ,'_ /|     /__./ \ : |       ,'_ /|
;    |.';  ;  .'   .'  .'  .--. |  | : .--'.  '   \' .  .--. |  | :
`----'  |  |,---, '   ./ ,'_ /| :  . |/___/ \ |    ' ','_ /| :  . |
    '   :  ;;   | .'  /  |  ' | |  . .;   \  \;      :|  ' | |  . .
    |   |  '`---' /  ;--,|  | ' |  | | \   ;  `      ||  | ' |  | |
    '   :  |  /  /  / .`|:  | : ;  ; |  .   \    .\  ;:  | : ;  ; |
    ;   |.' ./__;     .' '  :  `--'   \  \   \   ' \ |'  :  `--'   \
    '---'   ;   |  .'    :  ,      .-./   :   '  |--" :  ,      .-./
            `---'         `--`----'        \   \ ;     `--`----'

Minkus
Minkus
    Rep
    Densetsu

Five years registered

sound good but aint they been cracking down for spoofing banned more than 500k acc o_O ofcouse cheatin is never be safe but how safe is this lol.

I have been using this for the past few months no issues. Just have to be safe how you do it. 

Minkus
Minkus
    Rep
    Densetsu

Five years registered

Could you post a picture of the pokeball and the coin and rubber band?

UK3iaBQ.jpg

wannaknowme16
wannaknowme16
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

No but PokeGo ++ is actually quite good

teddy778
teddy778
    Rep
    T E D D Y

Threads: 6

Four years registered

nice writeup, but like someone else said, Niantic's been cracking down on spoofers :/

Go out and be Great!