ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Xerophily replica service

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Xerophily replica service

Vouches 0

NumberFive
NumberFive
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 63
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Vouches 0

Hi I'm Xerophily and i am doing replica service!

-What is replica service? so basically you send me or tell me what you want and i will try my best to get the best replica of the item that you want for you!

Order process:
1. Choose or tell me what you want (send me a picture will be easier)
2. I will tell you the price after i hear back from the factory
3. You pay with paypal or bitcion (btc/eth will have to add $15 since i have to transfer btc into different currency and my transfer plug have high fees)
4. I'll order it with the factory
5. Wait for item(s) arrive my shipping agent
6. I will let the shipping agent take pictures or video of your item(s) and you will have to quaity check them otherwise if there is any defect i cannot help you get a replacement since factory only gives customers 7 days warranty (they will only refund sometimes, this really depends on what you are ordering , so make sure you chekc them carefully!)
7. You checked it and if it is fine ill let my agent ship it out to you if not i will return it and get a replacement and repeat step 5-7
8. Enjoy what you ordered !

Things that you should know before buying: **THERE ARE NO REPLICAS THAT IS 100% AS SAME AS RETAIL, IF U LOOKING FOR 100% MATCH REPLICA                                                                              GO TO STOCKX OR NORDSTORM IM NOT YOU BET**
                                                                         -No refund nor replacemnet after item is shipped out from the factory and only replcaement can be made, so check                                                                            carefully with your item(s) when it arrive my shipping agent, nothing i can do when it have a defect when the                                                                                        package arrived to your place.
                                                                         -If factory have both option of refunding and replacement , you can only choose one , if you choose replacement the                                                                            only thing we can do is keep returning it even the second or the thrid time still have defect on your item(s)
                                                                         -It usually takes around 3-7 days for the item(s) to deliver to my shipping agent(normally 3 days but who knows)
                                                                         -I cannot ensure the custom of your country wont tax you , but i will let my shipping agent to do his best to avoid it
                                                                         -If the package was lose , DNA or even get fucked by your country's custom , it is the carrier's problem , i will not                                                                                issue any refund or replacement , spam the carrier's phone
                                                                         -No reselling my product as retail , will leak your info if u do.
                                                                         -I will not take any responbility about anything that happen to your replica of what you do to it

Working on building a webiste , will bring it up when it is ready , but leave a opinion here of what do you think about should i add auto check out to my webiste or just a webiste that only for price checking.

Note: I will not refuse using middle man no matter what!

I will not refuse using middle man no matter what!

I will not refuse using middle man no matter what! 

But fee is on you. All the price are in usd. Contact me if you interest : xerophily#3741

Btw im giving out a vouch copy right now , i will choose a random royal or above member who leave a comment at my thread to give it out  :wub: 

And here is some video of me going into the sneaker replica factory! (clothing factory dont allow people to take video in it)

https://imgur.com/8J4TQtF

Adding more factory video later!

Payment option: Paypal , BTC , ETH(New!)

LowBudgetKnight
LowBudgetKnight
    Rep
    STIFF MISTER APPROVES

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 83

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

you should change your discord details it don't work btw added u on discord 

ENJOY THESE LEAKS? FEEL FREE TO DONATE TO THANKS ALOT :)

1FbbPT1UnV7QH9ETmbmcoBMFJiMMDRPqiy

NumberFive
NumberFive
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

you should change your discord details it don't work btw added u on discord 

O yea the cap of the x in my name , thanks man !

NumberFive
NumberFive
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

Bump!

vousvxyez
vousvxyez
    Rep
    sno?z?pu??

Threads: 10

Five years registered

What site you use? Superbuy?

tenor.gif?itemid=13744629

LowBudgetKnight
LowBudgetKnight
    Rep
    STIFF MISTER APPROVES

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 83

Deal with caution
Five years registered
added u on disc btw

ENJOY THESE LEAKS? FEEL FREE TO DONATE TO THANKS ALOT :)

1FbbPT1UnV7QH9ETmbmcoBMFJiMMDRPqiy

NumberFive
NumberFive
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

What site you use? Superbuy?

i get my items directly from the factory , and im proving it with doing a vouch copy.

added u on disc btw

i didnt see your request but i just added you buddy  :)

xMarkesx
xMarkesx
    Rep
    Funny Money

Threads: 57

Five years registered

How would you send package? The problem in EU is that they open a loooot of packages and if they find out they are replicas (in my case this was Nike's air max), they destory it and you have to pay fee.

NumberFive
NumberFive
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

How would you send package? The problem in EU is that they open a loooot of packages and if they find out they are replicas (in my case this was Nike's air max), they destory it and you have to pay fee.this 

this is why i use a shipping agent. since every replica is come from china ,so they will send it to Hong Kong first so that it will lower the chance of getting check. And this is how my shipping agent field in the custom form, for example a supreme t-shirt, he will write it is a t-shirt and the price is around $3-5 usd , and hope these all can help avoid getting tax by the custom. But sure there is some case that when replica got destory instead of being tax. But as i know only 1% of chance that they will destory it , so i will say you are just super unlucky buddy. just like once i sent 4 pairs of balenciaga triple s into nerthland , they only tax my custmor for 50 eur , so i will say you are fine if you want to buy rep and send them into eu. and my shipping agent will use DHL.

Kenshiin
Kenshiin
    Rep
    OG Mail Cracker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 29
Credits: 5

Deal with caution
Six years registered
China - Hong Kong
DHL shipping to Europe

Wow, this is exactly like Superbuy/Ytaopal and a lot of similar "agents".

QaJQWoc.png

:kek: