ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

• Please log in to reply
>>> Bank Statement .PSD Template (EU) (SE Must-Have)

digitalempire1
digitalempire1
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

tyxcccccccccc

alptangall
alptangall
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 3
Three years registered

thanks man keep it up bro!!

EatSomeBanana
EatSomeBanana
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 8

Three years registered

alright let me see

DeepDarkShop
DeepDarkShop
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 5
Three years registered

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

Enjoy  :wub:

deepdarkshop.com

22-sms-email-bombers.png

Get rich, Bitch.

giotihax
giotihax
    Rep

Four years registered

Here's a 1:1 bank statement template that I made to get a couple accounts verified and unblocked, ideal for stuff like Amazon/PayPal account locks or if a company you're trying to SE asking for a proof of purchase showing a store transaction, might also bypass that Wish.com bank statement verification.

Bank in the template is ING (Dutch) but you can simply copy the logo of the bank you need and replace it with that, also replace the Dutch text with English or whatever language you need with the help of Google translate or something. Not sure how US bank statements look like however most European ones look almost identical, so replace the text and logo and you're golden.

EVERYTHING is editable, the transactions, the bank news section on the bottom, section titles etc.

Download:

Not going to be one of those like-hungry members saying shit like "hurr leechers will be reported hurr" indirectly begging you for likes, all I'm asking is for you to post something else than those typical "ty" replies, I spent a good couple hours on this (seems like a simple template, I know, however a lot went into this), the least you can do is write a whole sentence.

cypherNS
cypherNS
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Three years registered

nice bro thanks

charafktri
charafktri
    Rep

Three years registered

thank you bro

lucaxander
lucaxander
    Rep

Three years registered
Thanks a ton dude

benko365
benko365
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Download:

gete rrte geteve dgte rgur

Eisenshower
Eisenshower
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Three years registered

Let‘s hope it’s still useful