ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

OSRSCloudChecker - Oldschool Runescape Account Checker + BankYoinker

• Please log in to reply
OSRSCloudChecker - Oldschool Runescape Account Checker + BankYoinker

Vouches 0

Anonymous
Anonymous
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 63
Credits: 0

Eight years registered
Vouches 0

s8yHTW1.png

Screeshots:

fhglXuh.png

4kiCGrN.pngih9smMg.png

9bNo7MO.png

f8nmPa6.png

BankYoinker in action clip

IamJust
IamJust
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Four years registered

So , i'm interested but there's one catch. 

since you're the bot devolper you can see the hits can't you :think: ?

also how many accounts can it check per minute , offers both email and username logging in right?

does it support any rs3 info? like total level or only osrs.

Edited by IamJust, 21 June 2019 - 06:39 PM.

Anonymous
Anonymous
    Rep
    Junkie

Eight years registered

also how many accounts can it check per minute , offers both email and username logging in right?

Yes, i can see details, but trust me, i won't save your logs. There is only debug information to fix bugs. As seller it's not worth the risk of my reputation.
2000 threads = 17000 accounts per minute with our proxies (1000-8000 connection time). It depends on proxy quality. If you have 1000 ms proxy connection time, checker will be much faster. Threads can be manually increased. Our proxies aren't super fast, because we use residential IP's to avoid account lock.

It's currently not supporting RS3, but it shows members with low combat in OSRS and membership status. So probably player is playing RS3 and you should manually check it.

Example:

36cfa7fbbfcbf067668cb190bce5a5b7.png

notworthy
notworthy
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 156

Seven years registered
Ooooo

=

notworthy
notworthy
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 156

Seven years registered

Also, Any checker will be able to see your hits.

It's just up to the developer and your trust in them to make sure they don't send themselves your hits or hide any top tier hits from you.

I have been using this for a week now and have had some great hits. I'm sure they aren't hiding or logging anything.

=

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered
Please provide a vouch copy to @Miro

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Anonymous
Anonymous
    Rep
    Junkie

Eight years registered

Please provide a vouch copy to @Miro

We are waiting for his friend request in Discord.

DDoflamingo
DDoflamingo
    Rep
    Doflamingo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 4
Four years registered

Review:

Got the test version for free! Had some issues at the beginning... I started using it 2 hours after they promised me a free version and it worked like a charm. Had a few bugs troughout the usage, but they compensated me for it, by extending my free trial.

Communication:

The guys know what they are doing and kept me posted the whole time. Every question i had, they responded to in a few minutes. Very friendly guys too! They even make exceptions when needed.

Price:

For 250$ this tool is very well priced. Unlike the other tools, these guys are not asking 500$ for a week, which i think is WAY TO OVERPRICED. 250$ is a very nice starter price for anyone. if you know what the fuck you are doing, you will make money back for sure. 

Pro's:

- Usable on Phone

- Free Trial

- When u leave ur PC or Laptop off , the tool still runs (even when discord offline)

- Can use their proxy service

Cons:

- Early stage, expect bugs (they compensate you they said)

- Cannot see CPM

- Cannot get AUTH, TUT or BANNED accounts, which is no problem, but if you want tut accs to sell you wont get those.

- Doesnt capture any more other then level (the tool is faster this way)

Conclusion:

The guys are so friendly, and made an exception for me. I will buy this tool today, as the tool conviced me enough to buy it. Even if its 250$, i will stil try it out :)

Aftermath:

Bought it for a month. They provide HQ proxies now, fast and reliable. Got myself some nice hits with public combos!

Edited by DDoflamingo, 23 June 2019 - 10:41 PM.

chaddious
chaddious
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 46

Eight years registered

My Vouch/Review.

After purchasing and using OSCrack, A direct competitor to this checker, Anon contacted me about testing his new checker. 

Here is my review on the tool after using it for roughly 1.5 weeks.

Speed:

For speed, The only thing I can do here is calculate an average CPM, This is using the proxies they provide, However, you can also load your own proxies if you wish.

I ran a few large combos and the average CPM came out to be around 5k CPM. This isn't slow that's for sure, However it could be faster. I didn't test using my own proxies so this could indeed be a lot faster however 5k CPM isn't bad, That is what osc was advertising until I managed to get 10K CPM with it.

Price:

At the current price at the time of making this post, the price is set at: $750 per month, I can only compare this to three things:

Competitors: 

OSCrack is currently at $1500 per month, So clearly this price is great for what you are getting, I have used both and the speeds are of the same level.

Cost to Run:

Fortunately as the bot is run through discord, there is no need to pay for a vps, this can be saving you roughly 20$ a month.

Although you can use proxies, the money you pay as a customer is spent towards proxies which can be used by all the users. This means you can save money on proxies saving me roughly 50$ a week compared to OSCrack where you need both a VPS if you intend to run it constantly, and proxies are mandatory.

Likelihood to break even:

This is all up to the combos that you feed it, However, I have gotten hits giving me banks worth up to 350-500M total from public proxies I have scraped off forums.

On the first day of my subscription I earnt 500M, This can be translated to roughly $300, Earning me almost half of the subscription price in just a day! However, This is all up to the combos you feed it and not up to the checker. The checker does what it states.

Support:

The support has been great, I have been in the discord server with both of them and whenever I have a problem they are quickly on it and can see all my error logs, This is helpful because unlike a standalone application, I don't have to send them my logs. I once had an issue while the one of the developers was at a party and they both drove him home to fix it for me! A* for effort!

Hit Information:

Currently the format for hits are like this: Username:Password:Member:TotalSkills:CombatLevel

This is great as it shows you whether the account is likely to have any valuable items on it and you can easily pick out high combat accounts from the hits.

The tool also highlights in bold the accounts with quite high combat levels, skill levels and membership, this makes it very easy to pickout quality accounts that are worth checking.

A0dVVWi.png

OSCrack has a few more features such as: Bank Pin, Membership Days, Last Login, Bank Value, Inventory Value. And these are great, However, When speaking to Anon, he mentioned how it would be possible however would decrease check speeds, I have been having greaet success just manually checking the highlighted hits and this has not proven an issue for me, However, More information would be great!

Stability:

Currently the program is very new so I am not expecting 24/7 uptime at this current stage, However, It has been pretty good. A lot of the issues have been fixed which is great and these fixes are usually done very fast. I have been able to run 4m line combos without it going offline at all. However there have been times where I have ran long combos and it has crashed mid way through which is terrible frustrating for me.

There is still a lot of work to be done so I don't think I can say it is hugely stable at this current moment in time however, It should be easy to get the checker to a 24/7 uptime state quite soon.

My Results:

This is the type of hit that makes you your money: unknown.png

And then this is the more common hit you will find quite frequently: unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Conclusion:

To conclude, I believe that this is a great tool and is rapidly improving, It has an extreme potential to earn money with it, dependent on the combos you feed it.

I would definitely recommend giving this a try even if you only buy 1 month or a week!

OSC captures bank value, we could easily hit 60k+ if we removed that feature. 

GLWS OP! 

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

Crack with this one and buy a small time subscription of OSCrack to check for bank value :pepoclap:

profit for both