ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

SHOPIFY STORE DEVELOPMENT | DROPSHIPPING - PREMIUM THEMES | MENTORING | READY TO SELL

• Please log in to reply
SHOPIFY STORE DEVELOPMENT | DROPSHIPPING - PREMIUM THEMES | MENTORING | READY TO SELL

Vouches 0

Gorx
Gorx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 11
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered
Vouches 0

>> Send me a PM for FREE DROPSHIPPING CONSULTING <<

SHOPIFY STORE DEVELOPMENT SERVICE

Shopify is one of the top eCommerce solutions due to the numerous user-friendly features it offers. The custom themes and templates not only allow you to customize a unique online store but the built-in website optimizer of the Shopify also ensure top rankings for your store. Moreover, Shopify stores are user-friendly and help the users in order management, product inventory and more. You can rely on me for all your Shopify requirements and I will ensure to deliver the best solution at cost-effective rates.

As a Shopify expert partner, I'm committed to transforming the eCommerce experience for online sellers by eliminating the challenges associated with selling online. My Shopify website development process is driven by proven strategies and quality benchmarks that not only ensure an eCommerce store is as unique as your brand, but also compelling enough for your visitors to make a purchase.

Examples of stores
Here are some examples of my stores that I recently made just for this thread and I will be adding more of them soon. In past few years I made probably over 100 stores so if you're interested into seeing other stores that I created for my clients, feel free to send me a message and I'll send you the links. I don't want to post stores directly here because of my client's privacy.

https://bambooblast.com/
https://drizzlrs.myshopify.com/
https://ezkitchenlife.com/
https://demoshop45.myshopify.com/
https://hocoration.myshopify.com/
https://keytool.myshopify.com/
https://watergangmerch.com/

(to see more examples, send me a message)

Services - What's included?
This is the list of services that I offer:

Consulting
We start with a brief talk about your experience with Shopify platform, dropshipping and more important, your goals. It's important for me to understand what you want out of this store so I can give you the best service based on your needs/expectations. We are also going to talk about your niche (products), design, color scheme, and all the other details until we get the full picture.

Store Development
I adjust, develop and implement functionality that is essential for your buyers. Your store becomes exceptional, expressing your brand and personality. This is the part where your store gets the basic look and from this step, I can focus on adding the content (pages, images, descriptions, posts) and designing it.

Theme & Customization
I use attractive, premium Shopify themes and customize the original code if needed, to enable your website standing firm in the highly competitive market. Depending on your decision, I can use a popular high converting theme called Booster Theme, it costs $179. I have about 40 paid (premium) themes so you can choose which one you like the most or you can just let me choose everything for you.

Migration to Shopify
I can migrate websites from any platform to Shopify. Your site will preserve current appearance without any data loss.

Graphics Design
Visual content converts faster than words alone. That's why you need to have a good looking store. You're going to get a logo and all the other images (icons, banners, social media) necessary for your business.

Up to 20 Winning Products Import & Edit
What you get here is 12 Winning products, that means you get 12 products that are previously tested and proved to be selling well. I will also send you an example of Facebook Ad for every and each one of those products. You can then simply copy the ad and return the invested money.

Shopify Store Audit
I will analyze your target audience, competitors and business niche. We plan each step based on your needs, wishes, your customers’ preferences and modern best practices to create accurate requirement list. This information allows me to suggest the best ways to achieve your objectives and estimate timeline and cost for the project properly. This will help you a lot with advertising your products.

Shopify SEO
Your store will be 100% SEO optimized with extensive keyword research and page title optimization. All images will be shrunk to the minimal sizes without losing quality. If you're planning on running your store long-term, then this is highly recommended because it will get you organic traffic over time and boost your store on the first page of Google.

Facebook Pixel / Google Analytics
I will guide you step by step through the whole process of getting FB Pixel and Google Analytics codes which I will then implement to your Shopify Store.

High Converting Checkout Page
This is a small trick that everyone should use on their stores. It's a task of implementing a custom script through Google Analytics that will allow me to edit your checkout page and boost your conversions. This method is proved to be working and I highly recommend it.

1-on-1 Mentoring
I will teach you about Shopify and Dropshipping, using your store as an example. We're going to cover everything from the basics to more advanced dropshipping. 

30 Days Store Maintenance
I will provide you with store support / maintenance for 30 days in total. It includes infinite number of revisions and I can even edit your logo or create a new one, change the whole niche, upload a new theme and edit it.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

Contact Information:

Send me a message on forum

Add me on Skype or Discord (live:davejulianus), (dredos#4976)

Telegram: @ Dredos

Custom made store with all features listed above  ---> $260 $300

You can pay 50% at the beginning and 50% once the store is done.

Accepted payments: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar & PayPal

If you have any other questions or if you'd like to see other reviews and stores that I made, feel free to send me a message.

Edited by Gorx, 16 August 2019 - 08:30 PM.

JackHarlow
JackHarlow
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 42

Six years registered

any discounts ? for the first buyer ? xD

Gorx
Gorx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

any discounts ? for the first buyer ? xD

I can give a discount for the first two buyers on Nulled, but it would apply only for a Premium Plan.

Instead of paying $250, I'd do it for $200. 

JackHarlow
JackHarlow
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

I can give a discount for the first two buyers on Nulled, but it would apply only for a Premium Plan.

Instead of paying $250, I'd do it for $200. 

adding u on discord

Gorx
Gorx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

I'm online and taking new orders. 

Discounted price is available for only 1 more member. 

anonragnar
anonragnar
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

can you make it so shopify is anonymous so no personal details on it and accept btc only? prob not but i thought id ask

Gorx
Gorx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

can you make it so shopify is anonymous so no personal details on it and accept btc only? prob not but i thought id ask

Sent you a message. 

Gorx
Gorx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Taking 2 new orders, send me a message or add to Discord/Skype.

OceanGlow
OceanGlow
    Rep

Threads: 0

Four years registered

I've purchased a premium plan from him and he immediately started working on it. He gave me really good suggestions on how I should start and set me up with a good time schedule to work with him 1 on 1.

Update: We moved on to the advertising and its been running for about a day now. Already got 2 orders in even without the conversion phase. Everything is looking good so far I will keep updating.

Edited by jdoetyson, 20 May 2019 - 01:56 PM.

JackHarlow
JackHarlow
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Bought premium plan currently working on the shop :D

will update here