ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

SERVICE OVER | VOUCHED BY LEGENDARY AND ROYALS

• Please log in to reply
SERVICE OVER | VOUCHED BY LEGENDARY AND ROYALS

Vouches 0

Raevra
Raevra
    Rep
    Heaven's not a place on earth, Earth is a place in hell.

Threads: 68
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

THIS SERVICE IS OVER!

Vouch copies reviews:

Kai
Posted Yesterday, 10:11 PM
*VOUCH*

So far so good ive read the method and am currently trying. This man is very dedicated and was giving me customer support calls using his personal data! His support is very active and method is very simple he will help you set this up 100% if you have any issues. I have only just recieved my vouch so cannot say much about the money making side but I will update it after I earn some money so far would recommend 10/10

UPDATE: I have made the $150 in my first day of setting this money method up. The customer support is amazing and it actually wotkd unlike most money methods.

Thanks to @Raevra I can now purchase some new clothes :)

Overall this method is very simple and does work it will easily get you $150 and possibly more.
You could easily have multiple set up and be gettings nearly $1000 a day

Good luck selling man you deserve all the buyers <3

RATE: 10/10

SexyStar, on 29 Apr 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:
This is one of the only few monetizing ebooks that I've tried so I can't really say "this is the only working ebook" but god damn this thing is a money making machine. I've yet to actually receive the money in my hands because it will be pending/on hold for 21 days because of eBay policies. The book contains 2 pages with large text and a big picture taking up all of the second page(the steps are basically all on the first page) which shows the method is short and simple:

I4GLSFQ.png The second page shows how the result should be looking:

mF1ZDkf.png
The grammar is not perfect(haven't seen an ebook with perfect grammar on Nulled yet; someone please do) and it would of heavily impacted the readability if this method wasn't so short and simple. You will only encounter problems in between the steps that is not written in the book(possibly), it would be a great idea to buy this method with support. So, I started the method the moment I received the ebook. I encountered many problems and had many questions because I was no familiar with how eBay worked. The seller responded and answered my messages with minimal time. I can't say too much of the method but the potential is great and if you can combine your prior knowledge with this method, the earnings can be much higher at a faster rate. This method is very versatile. The seller says the method is most likely not saturable but in my opinion, I believe it is once enough people grasp this method. This method will also most likely die for the specific niche in the ebook in 6+ months but if you're smart it won't matter as long as eBay still exists.

Finally, the part everyone has been waiting for. My earnings on my first day: g8SSg0w.png

Before you guys go crazy about making $200 a day, there is a catch(there always is). When you start out on selling things on eBay you have a limit of making $1000 or selling 10 items per month. Increasing the limit is quite hard due to the nature of this method so the point is:You will make $150+ instantly very easily but after that it is more of a monthly earning. Also; this is against eBay ToS and your account may be terminated after making a few hundred dollars so making alt accounts is heavily suggested.(this info is not in the ebook)

I'd like to say this doesn't work so I can bathe in the money myself but this thing is a money making machine. Buy it dammit. EDIT(PLEASE READ):

I just received an email saying my listing was taken down due to ToS violation. Seller says the money will be kept and it usually does not occur(will update after 21 days).

iHappy, on 28 Apr 2019 - 03:42 AM, said:
My review, the tutorial is clean, good organisation, and easy to understand!
Can you make money ? Yes
its hard? Hell No. Do you need to invest? No
IIts new ? Sadly, no
I will try it to see how it goes.
Still Good luck :)

Buyers Review!

RandomSh1t Posted Today, 01:31 PM
Totally blackhat but working, vouch this. Also the seller is a nice guy :jew:

cyber9131
Posted Today, 10:31 PM
Huge vouch!
The Ebook is well formatted and cuts right to the chase. The method is pretty simple but does make you money. Personally I've made back the cost of the ebook (with support) in around 3-4 days after starting the method, not the full $150 a day but its still good considering it's autopilot. The seller is very responsive and super helpful! Although I haven't made as much as the method says, it's still loads better than a lot of the other stuff people sell here.
Highly recommend
9/10

[center]hsMizOrMac
Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Big vouch for this ebook! The only ebook that has worked for me. You can easily make $150 per day however you are subject to holds by the services that you use, this method is kind of scalable but at a risk.

The seller has brilliant communication and is always there for support and guidance!

I look forward to the future of using this method. I'm hoping to make a lot with it.

[center]

Edited by Raevra, 03 November 2022 - 01:32 AM.

oEMl3Ep.gif

iHappy
iHappy
    Rep
    Aye Sir!!!

Threads: 24

Eight years registered

Can I have a copy? :ph34r:

gl

giphy.gif

Raevra
Raevra
    Rep

Five years registered

gl

Sent!

oEMl3Ep.gif

milica55
milica55
    Rep

Threads: 0
Five years registered
Can I get vouch im VIP here

Raevra
Raevra
    Rep

Five years registered

Last vouch copy guys!

oEMl3Ep.gif

Zero
Zero
    Rep
    < Developer \>

Threads: 66
Credits: 2

Six years registered

gl

Sent!

Kinda late but they cant get a vouch copy, since you have to be Royal+

Kvow4W1.png

Raevra
Raevra
    Rep

Five years registered

Can I get vouch im VIP here

Sent, and here we go vouch copy's are done guys!

oEMl3Ep.gif

Zero
Zero
    Rep
    < Developer \>

Threads: 66
Credits: 2

Six years registered

Does no one read the rules on vouches? Lmao

Kvow4W1.png

BitcoinMafia
BitcoinMafia
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 8

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

But only Royals and above should take vouch copies

You shouldn't have sent to these guys 

Raevra
Raevra
    Rep

Five years registered

Kinda late but they cant get a vouch copy, since you have to be Royal+

Didn't quite understood, could you explain in detail please?

oEMl3Ep.gif