ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Change pin price back to 40 credits

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Change pin price back to 40 credits

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

No, too much shit is pinned. Make it limited/more expensive is the only way to prevent it. Want customers? Invest money, harsh but true. 

hug
hug
Threads: 396

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Six years registered

No, too much shit is pinned. Make it limited/more expensive is the only way to prevent it. Want customers? Invest money, harsh but true. 

I'm talking about other sections like cracking :ohgod:

TRADE CRYPTO LIKE HUG DOES AND MAKE $10,000 PER MONTH! https://www.nulled.t...-mit-candidate/

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

OH you meant nonmarket part, than sure it could stay 40, but you know whats the consequence of this? People will start to promote their shops in leaks area with pinned marketing topics to bypass TOS. 

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

I mean i got your point, but leak section needs to get rebuilded, especially dumps/databses part of category, some of topics even in marketplace is in wrong category because its not obvious for newcomers where to.. place a topic with some kind of data which fits here, and there, and nowhere. 

Combo requirements also should be taken serious or removed, since all combos has info about being private, untouched, and dumped 10mins ago. 

hug
hug

Six years registered

I mean i got your point, but leak section needs to get rebuilded, especially dumps/databses part of category, some of topics even in marketplace is in wrong category because its not obvious for newcomers where to.. place a topic with some kind of data which fits here, and there, and nowhere. 

Combo requirements also should be taken serious or removed, since all combos has info about being private, untouched, and dumped 10mins ago. 

If someone posts a selling thread in a different category it's easy ban. It would still be cool if it would be cheaper to like pin free guides in different sections for cheaper - for someone like me that would like to grind to godly and is willing to spend some money.

TRADE CRYPTO LIKE HUG DOES AND MAKE $10,000 PER MONTH! https://www.nulled.t...-mit-candidate/

paul
paul
    Rep
    -

Threads: 168
Credits: 2

Five years registered

Just began to wrote. Didn't think about it.

It would be great if nulled has a checker on-site or sth. I know this won't happen because Finn has other things to do, but it would be great.

Bad example here:

Let's say; some requirements are given. You upload the combo, and the checker checks it for the requirements. If the combo is not at least 70% private or something, you can't upload it.

And you don't know how many combos from nulled are just mixed and reposted.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Just began to wrote. Didn't think about it.

It would be great if nulled has a checker on-site or sth. I know this won't happen because Finn has other things to do, but it would be great.

Bad example here:

Let's say; some requirements are given. You upload the combo, and the checker checks it for the requirements. If the combo is not at least 70% private or something, you can't upload it.

And you don't know how many combos from nulled are just mixed and reposted.

Combos section with that kind of requirements would be empty as uganda shithole m8 :kek:

hug
hug

Six years registered

Combos section with that kind of requirements would be empty as uganda shithole m8 :kek:

It's so true that it's actually sad Kappa

dalton
dalton
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 476
Credits: 126

Deal with caution
Five years registered

+1

I AM A FUCKING SCAMMER

DON'T EVER DEAL WITH ME 

:DWC: :DWC:

hug
hug

Six years registered

+1