ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Reputation Removal Request

• Please log in to reply
Reputation Removal Request

Behalf
Behalf
    Rep
    Ambassador

Threads: 36
Credits: 0

Five years registered

happy?

Thank you.

Bandwidth
Bandwidth
    Rep
    :doge: :doge: :doge:

Threads: 291

Five years registered

That's clearly an abuse of the reputation system even if you felt that way "Giving unjustified reputation/likes, as a favor or because you dislike a user for example, will be considered reputation-abuse"

"Giving unjustified reputation/likes, as a favor or because you dislike a user for example, will be considered reputation-abuse"

@vaporishelm did not do anything wrong. Look at the rule. He did NOT negative rep you because he disliked you. As far as I'm concerned, he didn't even know you before you posted this method. You were ignorant, and he negative repped you because you did not care to respond to one of his questions which he kindly asked. The reputation was not unjustified. He did not negative rep you simply because he disliked you. He did it because you were ignorant to him, and could not even respond to a simple question. If you had responded, he would NOT have spammed you about it and none of this would have ever happened. 

"Giving someone negative reputation without a reason will lead in a warning."

He had a reason to negative rep you, not just out of the blue.

wiggle.gif wiggle.gif

pokemail11
pokemail11
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

ggg

Behalf
Behalf
    Rep
    Ambassador

Five years registered

*edited & highlighted some things* 

"Giving unjustified reputation/likes, as a favor or because you dislike a user for example, will be considered reputation-abuse"

@vaporishelm did not do anything wrong. Look at the rule. He did NOT negative rep you because he disliked you. As far as I'm concerned, he didn't even know you before you posted this method. You were ignorant, and he negative repped you because you did not care to respond to one of his questions which he kindly asked. The reputation was not unjustified. He did not negative rep you simply because he disliked you. He did it because you were ignorant to him, and could not even respond to a simple question. If you had responded, he would NOT have spammed you about it and none of this would have ever happened

With complete and utter ignorance to the situation, you failed to acknowledge the situation for what it is and I doubt you've even seen the thread in which this takes place. 

vaporishelm said "LMK if someone tries this and it actually works" (Not a question whatsoever)

My point was, if you genuinely wanted to know if a fresh method works or not, you would try it... It requires little to no effort. The comment was beyond unnecessary and was an embarrassingly genuine statement manufactured out of pure, uncut laziness (which seems to be the consensus of his most recent posts). His comment wasn't productive in any fashion for any party and it is as detrimental to my willingness to make such a method public as leeching and even more so in the sense that he was expecting someone else to validate the method.

Aside from the nitty gritty, he did not have a justifiable reason to negatively rep me. As you've repeatedly stated, I did not respond to his question. Quite blatantly, if you've actually read the posts, you would know that those comments not suggestions and in fact are far from it. Furthermore, it is even more evident that his persuasion to negatively rep me was based on hatred rather than me actually doing wrong. In the statement below he admits that he didn't hate me before, implying that he does now and negatively repped me because I am a "dumbass". In any culture in society, calling someone a dumbass who you don't even know is always, unconditionally based on dislike and hatred. 

i didnt dislike you before, you were being a dumbass. The reason i negatively repped you is because you are a dumbass

Overall, VaporishElm is a very spiteful and toxic person and I gave him the option to amend his decision in calling me a "low iq retard" which he frivolously and sheepishly denied in his obvious lack of merit. For future reference, do not post on threads you know nothing about. You aren't contributing by being a smart ass 

Sorano
Sorano
    Rep
    Adjutor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 207

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

On my most recent thread, VaporishElm (https://www.nulled.t...392-vaporishelm) spammed asking if the method worked in order to boost his posts, upon being called out he gave me -2 reputation and acknowledged it in our DMs together.

I would appreciate if the negative reputation is removed and at minimum points are added to his account because he acknowledged that broke the following general rules and refused to amend his mistake:

20: "Giving unjustified reputation/likes, as a favor or because you dislike a user for example, will be considered reputation-abuse and leads in a permanent ban without a warning."
33: "Giving someone continuously negative reputation without a reason will lead in a warning.

backseat modding btw 

are you dumb? i asked that because i wanted to know if someone actually did it and had it successful so i wouldnt be wasting my time

if he called you out for spam then just accept it

forfucksakedude
forfucksakedude
    Rep
    i be gettin on sometimes n shit

Threads: 143

Seven years registered

@vaporishelm did not do anything wrong. Look at the rule. He did NOT negative rep you because he disliked you. As far as I'm concerned, he didn't even know you before you posted this method. You were ignorant, and he negative repped you because you did not care to respond to one of his questions which he kindly asked. The reputation was not unjustified. He did not negative rep you simply because he disliked you. He did it because you were ignorant to him, and could not even respond to a simple question. If you had responded, he would NOT have spammed you about it and none of this would have ever happened. 

holy fuck thank you <3

*edited & highlighted some things* 

With complete and utter ignorance to the situation, you failed to acknowledge the situation for what it is and I doubt you've even seen the thread in which this takes place. 

vaporishelm said "LMK if someone tries this and it actually works" (Not a question whatsoever)

My point was, if you genuinely wanted to know if a fresh method works or not, you would try it... It requires little to no effort. The comment was beyond unnecessary and was an embarrassingly genuine statement manufactured out of pure, uncut laziness (which seems to be the consensus of his most recent posts). His comment wasn't productive in any fashion for any party and it is as detrimental to my willingness to make such a method public as leeching and even more so in the sense that he was expecting someone else to validate the method.

Aside from the nitty gritty, he did not have a justifiable reason to negatively rep me. As you've repeatedly stated, I did not respond to his question. Quite blatantly, if you've actually read the posts, you would know that those comments not suggestions and in fact are far from it. Furthermore, it is even more evident that his persuasion to negatively rep me was based on hatred rather than me actually doing wrong. In the statement below he admits that he didn't hate me before, implying that he does now and negatively repped me because I am a "dumbass". In any culture in society, calling someone a dumbass who you don't even know is always, unconditionally based on dislike and hatred. 

Overall, VaporishElm is a very spiteful and toxic person and I gave him the option to amend his decision in calling me a "low iq retard" which he frivolously and sheepishly denied in his obvious lack of merit. For future reference, do not post on threads you know nothing about. You aren't contributing by being a smart ass 

let me say that im not gonna try anything unless theres someone whos done it and said it worked

and also @Bandwidth you my friend are getting a +2

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FANLMlRh

Behalf
Behalf
    Rep
    Ambassador

Five years registered

@Lucas

forfucksakedude
forfucksakedude
    Rep
    i be gettin on sometimes n shit

Threads: 143

Seven years registered

are you trying to get it removed still? someones desperate for +2 rep

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FANLMlRh

because you are a dumbass

it's a valid reason

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

mrhackerlol
mrhackerlol
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 7
Five years registered

Well it seams you don't have a negative reputation now, good job :)