ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Verification by staff before placing an offer in combo market. To avoid 500$ scams.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Verification by staff before placing an offer in combo market. To avoid 500$ scams.

I would prefer changing the requirements. 

There are like 10-20 new threads in every section. So probably like 50-100 daily

this is most likely impossible without having a delay of days/week

Edit: and yes you are 100% right. Something needs to be changed at this point, there are more and more sellers/scammers every day

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

DeaNox
DeaNox
    Rep
    Premium User

Threads: 593
Credits: 2

Five years registered

ComboNinja aka @Predictible it's a fucking scam too, i got 5 hits on spotify, 0 Netflix and 0 FitBit for 2x100k checked, i got a replacement, same problem, but 3 hits on spotify...

I never got a refund from him....

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

I would prefer changing the requirements. 

There are like 10-20 new threads in every section. So probably like 50-100 daily

this is most likely impossible without having a delay of days/week

Edit: and yes you are 100% right. Something needs to be changed at this point, there are more and more sellers/scammers every day

I talk only about combo section, in whole market it would be difficult to implement, i know.

PabloKenedi
PabloKenedi
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 274

Seven years registered

ComboNinja aka @Predictible it's a fucking scam too, i got 5 hits on spotify, 0 Netflix and 0 FitBit for 2x100k checked, i got a replacement, same problem, but 3 hits on spotify...

I never got a refund from him....

Amen. The worst combos on the market. 

NYWNP81.gif

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

@AZATEJ Good idea but wont sellers just give the best lines they have to staff and still sell shit lines?

Some of the dumbest shit I've heard lol, you can verify with Lucas if I sell shit or not, if you really got a bad combo pm me on discord and i'll fix you up

Check my post on previous page, I had 30 vouch copies, and 2 times left a good review, it means that in 99% examples noone tricked me, and that two sellers had only positive reviews.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Yeah but how does a staff reviewing 1 combo help the sellers, maybe we should share our db's with Lucas

It would be really problematic - only would work with access to panels, in my service its possible, but in 90% others its not, they dont have a website with files stored. 

SourCandy
SourCandy
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 68
Credits: 1

Five years registered

+1...Something has to change for sure. Bought 100k USA combo from CHAO, checked 100k - few free spotify hits. Replacement - 1 nordvpn hit/100k lol. Not the first time this has happened to me.

EDIT: If staff checks the combos from sellers  - staff NO DOUBT will get the most HQ combos they can get, and still, whenever normal user gonna buy - seller is going to give trash combos. Staff should buy a little bit of combos with new accounts or something, so that sellers dont recognize their names, that would be one way for staff to see what sellers ACTUALLY sell.

Edited by SourCandy, 25 April 2019 - 02:58 PM.

Posted Image

Lucid
Lucid
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 27

Deal with caution
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Five years registered

staff should scan trough a combo sellers "private" shit and have a minimum required amount of hits per K of lines.
Something like proxyless spotify checking should do the trick, 100k combo's at 8k cpm should take minutes to go trough.
Not only will buyers profit from this but also legit combo sellers who lose sales due to these public or scamming sellers

Tripz9z
Tripz9z
    Rep
    RoadMan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 11
Five years registered

not just for combos it should be for the whole forums marketplace sections and someway to enforce more security into transactions happening in the forums.

if someone can make a third-party transaction site for nulled with full recovery of funds from transactions done through the nulled marketplace for all currencies

and payments will not be deposited after both party's accept so if they do not get there product they can quickly gain there funds back.

yes like paxful

Starbucks GC available!!    Discord; m0j0j0j0#9674