ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

These Courses are all outdated or un-helpedful, Here's my java course.

• Please log in to reply
These Courses are all outdated or un-helpedful, Here's my java course.

Loukkas
Loukkas
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Five years registered

These Java-Courses are either taught by an Indian, hard to understand and well unhelpful... or outdated.

To learn, you need a clear and understandable teacher who explains EVERYTHING, explains how everything works starting from the very basics and gives you challenges to test your ability and make sure that you've took in what you have been taught and if you fail the challenges, you watch back and learn again until you can complete the challenge, resulting progress and learning how to program.

You also need this course to be updated as Java updates every 6months or so meaning changes and new things to learn. Which is hard to find for FREE which is why you pay for these courses. However I can get you this for free.

The course I provide infact costs $10 to purchase, as it's 80hours or so of content, teaching you from the basics as if you know NOTHING, turning you into a certified java developer.

However, I have a method of giving it for free. However, I would like something in return such as an alt for any game etc, as this takes time for me and well, what's the point of me spending my time doing this if I gain nothing. I dont want to be paid, just want a gift which I guess is easier.

This paid course is on Udemy and there is NO free coupon codes. Over 100k students which all paid for the course as it's never been free. I have a method that can get ANY Udemy course for free, which is how this works but for other courses, you'd have to paste as I'd have to find the course myself and purchase it which takes more time. You could leave and find a free course but good luck finding a course that promises you what I have.

Discord is : Loukas#4026 - Hmu for more details and to get this

Thanks