Sold for $95 on Unity Asset Store.
NGUI is a powerful UI system and event notification framework for Unity (both Pro and Free) written in C# that closely follows the. It features clean code and simple, minimalistic approach to everything. Many behaviour classes are kept under 200 lines of code. For a programmer this means a much easier time when it comes to working with the kit — from extending its functionality to tweaking the existing one. For everyone else this means better performance, less frustration, and more fun.
- No need to hit Play to see the results
- What you see in the Scene view is what you get in the Game view ( )
- Component-based, modular nature: attach the behaviours you want to make your widgets do what you want without having to code.
- Full support for iOS/Android, Blackberry, Win8, WP8,
- Make complex UIs that take
- Create your atlases , update/modify them at will, or import an atlas from the Texture Packer.
- Support for , and more — unleash your creativity!
- Support for with hard or soft edges.
- Support for a flexible size table, letting your widgets automatically .
- Support for eastern languages with
- Built-in keyboard and controller support
- An assortment of to help you — from changing a button color to dragging an object
- Simple built-in tweening system.
- Clean, short, simple and extensively optimized C# code
- No DLLs or external resources
Working with NGUI is just like working with Unity. Drag & drop ready-made controls such as button, checkbox, scroll bar and many others right into the Scene View or make your own using a Lego-like approach — want the button to scale as you hover over it? Attach the UIButtonScale component. Attach the scripts you need and nothing else. Save controls as prefabs and re-use them anywhere. It’s the Unity-like approach to UI creation.
Leaked/brought to you by.
Edited by UnityInjector, 02 September 2015 - 06:45 AM.